Baby aspirin?- advice please

I´ve got some internetstripithingis for tomorrow morning..totally having af cramps now :( wonder if my progesteronemeds will even keep spotting away..
But I'll keep you posted hun

Dpo 12 today and negative :(

I agree with scerena, you are not out until AF shows. When is she due? Keeping my fingers crossed she stays away. :hugs::hugs:

Well I have started taking aspirin. The last couple of days I had just quartered a full dose aspirin. Today I bought some baby/low dose aspirin. It is 100mg here. I am hopeful that it will help (along with everything else).

I had a dream last night I was expecting twins. I went to the dr to say I could not get pregnant and they saw twins in a scan. Weird dream as I was only early but the babies were fully formed. felt so real. Got to love the pregnancy dreams. Hope it comes true.

Thanks ladies :friends:
Af will start usually 1-2 days after I stop progesteron suppositories. I need to test monday dpo14 and if neg then I wont take prog. anymore.

wow great dream Mammatotwo! Hope it comes true! I'd love to have twins :happydance:
scerena, wonder if you had an implantantion dip in your temps huh? :thumbup:

Do you reacon? I'm new to temping- I had horrible cramps on my right side tho last night :cry: they've gone now though...
I hope you get a :bfp: sometimes they just show up late...

Mammatotwo- I would love two babies I hope it's a sign for you :)
X

mammatotwo - my pregnancy dreams have ALWAYS come true and i know of loads of people who say the same too. :baby::baby:??

scerena, it might be it! If you have higher temp today then possibility is better. You can search FF charts with implantation dip and usually it happens around that time cd 6-10 :)

I did another neg test, so I've given up hope already and getting ready for af and 4th clomid round :(

Asryellah- I'm sure mine will be a :bfn: too, don't give up yet Hun never give up until af shows :hugs: x

ladies, don't give up until 14dpo and af type cramps can also be a sign of pregnancy. GL :dust: x

hello girls its my first time on this site i am in the middle a a chemical pregnancy this is my second miscarriage :growlmad: i don't know why this keeps happening but i believe i am going to start taking baby asprin to see if it helps also my doctor had me take a blood test to day to check my progesterone levels i am hoping that's whats causing it so i can get on something and have a healthy pregnancy . also lots of baby to all of you this month :dust:

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages :( hopefully babyaspirin will help you, and if your prog.levels turn out not so good that you get good med. My levels were fine but I was worried of lenght of my lh-phase (9-10 days) so I got progesterone suppositories.

Anyhow, I started spotting and expect my af tomorrow, and on to cycle 15/Clomid cycle nr 4..I will not take baby aspirin in this starting cycle, but I will hang around here to see what happens to you ladies. Hopefully BFP!!!!! :))

Sorry about your miscarriages Hun :hugs: I have had chemicals and it is very upsetting :hugs:

Asryellah- do you think you should take the aspirin one cycle and then have a cycle off?? That's what i was thinking last night... Sorry af has got you Hun I'm sure I'm not far behind you xx

Hopefully scerena af wont catch you, shes here now and I wont let her go to your address!! So lets keep our fingers crossed :)
I will be off aspirin this cycle.

Ha make sure you keep her away from me lol! Aw how u feeling? Sorry af got you! I'm
Not taking aspirin either if af come next cycle x

dirtchick85- so sorry that you are going through another chemical. I hope your blood test gives you some answers and that low dose aspirin will help you get a sticky healthy bub that will settle in for 9 months. :hugs:

filipenko32- I hope my dream would come true, pity it didn't happen after O then it may be more hopeful. Maybe my dream is trying to tell me this cycle this next egg or two will be my BFP...here's hoping. FX

So sorry AF rocked on you:nope: Asryellah.

Can I ask how long you have taken aspirin for? Why are you not trying again this month Asryellah and scerena?

I am still waiting for O feels like this cycle is going sooo slow. I am only cd 11 and do not usually O till cd19. So I have more waiting... waiting to go.

I took babyaspirin through the whole cycle cd1-cd30, now I want to give my body a rest from that. I'm pumping enough of meds into my system anyhow ;)
I might start again IF after this cycle af comes again...Praying that we'll finally get our bfp..
Wouldn't it be a wonderful christmas present to tell loved ones :)

When will you start testing scerena?

Hi I am not taking aspirin next month to give my body a rest as the doc didnt prescribe it to me...

I took a sneaky test yesterday I think I could see something so faint so im classing it as negative- until i see a line that properly stands out then im classing them as negative- also I know Im not in with a chance relly as only bd on my fertile period on o day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->