Baby Babblings

Hi girls certainly going to be stalking this thread too! I hope I can join u as expecting this cycle! Fxd! Anyway just read your stories and natt so sorry you went through that hun! Heres to a healthy 9 months for you and laura!!

:kiss: :flower:

Laura - Sorry I didn't reply to your comment last night chick, we watched Embarrasing Bodies then went to bed, I was absolutely shattered! :( Hope you feel better today hun :hugs: xxx

KT - Hiya hun :hi: Nice to have you here! Fingers crossed this is your cycle chick :dust: Thank you hun, it was really tough but we got through it together :hugs::flower: xxx

Hello prego ladie's. :D

I can tell you a couple of myth's, but they could be true.

When I was Prego with honey, I got told that morning sickness mean's your haveing a girl, But no morning sickness mean's your haveing a boy. Well I had morning sickness most of the way though my pregnancy and my cousin had none and had a boy, then she got prego again and had no morning sickness again then popped out another lovly little boy. :D x But my sister had morning sickness really bad and all the way though with all 5 of her pregnancy's and she had 1 boy then 3 girl's and 1 ??? on the way. But I'll now soon as she want's to find out.

Also savory & salt food's craving's - Boy.

Sweet's & sour's - Girl. <<<<---- That was me. hehe. I hate sweet's and chocolate now.

But I also see somethink on youtube were this girl done all the myth's online, and it turned out to be a boy, well when they went for a scan, she found out it was a girl. So i'll'd say it may be true but not for every one.

Also there's the ring test. If you stick a ring on a bit of string and hold it above your belly buttoin slightly, it turn's diff way's one was is girl, another way is boy if it doe's one then another it's twin boy/girl. or if it doe's the same then stop's and goe's again it's twin's of same sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inpA7jjKAQ4

Check it out. :D Sorry to babbling just thought you might like to know. x

Jessica - Hiya hun, good to have you here :hi:

Ooo, thank you for that information, was really good to read :D My OH's friend is into things like that and she did the ring thing to me but over my hand, I asked it if I was having a girl, it said no, I asked if I was having a boy, it said no, then switched to maybe? :wacko: She said it might possibly be twins? Only time will tell I guess! :D:happydance: x

Lol dont ask it lol, just see which way it turn's if it goe's around its a girl if i go'es straight it's a boy. You should try it your self hun. x

Love being here. x x x

Thank natt still not feeling great but battlin through lol I went to bed afterwards too, didn't see anyone we knew lol

Hiya jess :wave:

Thanks for that hun, mostly I'm craving savoury and salt but then occasionally I want sweet lol maybe I'm having one of each!!?! Lol

Think Simon would pass out if they said twins! Lol xxx

Jess - The one my OH's friend did, I had to ask it questions in my head :)

Laura - Sorry to hear you are not feeling much better hun :(:hugs: Hope you feel better soon chick. My OH would love it if we were having twins, we both would. We would love a boy and a girl! :D

Just had a walk to my GP as it's not far from our house, they put me on the waiting list, just waiting for a Midwife appointment now :happydance: xxx

Oh lol. Sorry natt. Didnt realise. x

Laura im sure OH would be over the moon. :D x

Ever need any help with baby name's let me now, Iv got a head full of them lol. x x x

Jess - That's ok hun, no need to apologise :D Thank you for the offer but we already have names picked out :thumbup: Had them for a while now :winkwink: xxx

Another symptom I can add today..I have been suffering with back ache! Whilst walking to my GP, it was like torture! Suppose it's a good thing, at least symptoms are there to remind me that Our Little Miracle is still there :thumbup: xxx

Awww bless, I cant wait to see your little bundle of joy. x that's nice to already have your kid's name's. x

Mine was like that yesterday! Bloody agony lol that's I keep telling myself :)

Thanks jess, same here tho, pretty much got a mega list ourselves hehe xx

Your welcome. I didnt actually use the name's i had. I made honey's name up as i was in labour hehe. Honey Lexie Leigh but i love it. My name for a boy was albie lee but my OH's cousin is called albie and OH dont want that name. im gutted lol. I had a few girl's name's, shay was one of them but to be truthful i cant remember the rest. We spoke about honey while i was pregnant and he liked it but i wasnt sure but when i said honey lexie leigh in labour we all loved it :D OH and another girl's name i love is jamie lee alway's loved that name. :D x x x

Jess - Aww bless, thank you hun. We can't wait to meet our little miracle either :winkwink: That was a very quick decision..during labour. Honey Lexie Leigh is lovely! :D xxx

Laura - Really? It's awful isn't it? It's not too bad at the moment now as I'm sat down and keeping myself busy :D xxx

Honey Lexie Leigh is well cute :)

Yh I was sat on the bed yesterday leaning forward doing my grandma's book and when I stood up! Bugger me it hurt! Feels alright ATM tho

I'm startin to think I might want to find out what colour jellybean is! Ie pink or blue lol xx

Laura - Ouch!! Sounds painful! Glad it's ok at the moment though :thumbup:

We definetly want to find out wether we are pink or blue, can't wait! :haha: xx

Natt it defo was a quick name but we all loved it and labour wasnt quick so it wasnt like i had to keep it if i changed my mind as you have 3 month's after there born to get there birth certificate done. x x

Thank's girlie's, aint got a clue for when we have more children though lol. x

What do you mean by blue or pink? can the 4d scan give you the colour of the sex? x

Jess - Aww bless, that's not too bad then :D Blue or Pink means Boy or Girl at the Gender Scan :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->