Baby Bean for me!!

Embovstar

Mummy to Isaac 23.04.10
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents,

I haven't been visiting b&b for all that long but along with our 2 BFP results this morning, I'd love to rejoice and praise our little baby bean!!!

I am today, 12 dpo. This was our second month of ttc, using FF, taking temps, measuring cm and (this month) using OPKS and really? we NEVER expected it to happen this quickly! We are totally over the moon :) Bowled over. Lost for words and really really happy! :happydance:

Please keep all your fingers and tooties crossed that beanie sticks for us and good luck to you all for your future BFPS!!!

:dust:

Nicola xx

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Thank you ladies, I think we're still in total shock...delirious happiness!!

I took a clear blue digi this am which said 1-2 weeks and also another hpt...can't stop looking at those very handsome positives!!!

To a blooming brilliant weekend :)

<3

Nicola xx

**sorry to revive an OLD thread**, but my last reply to this thread was a WHOLE year ago...my bean turned out to be our beautiful son Isaac who was born on 23 April, 6 days after his due date.

We got out BFP on 06.08.2009 and so here is a pic of Isaac taken on the same day, 2010..he was 15 weeks old in this pic.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/LilyandPogo/Isaac0608201015weeksold.jpg

My two lines and many tests were this :cry: I'm still amazed every single day that we created such a little treasure!:flower:

I will always remember the day that we got out positive. I can even remember the expression on my husbands face when I raced in to the bedroom to tell him, waking him in excitement.

Now, a year on, we get to see the most beautiful smile in the world every single morning ;) nothing compares!! <3

Good luck ladies with all your BFP's. Remember your date well and enjoy a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thank you to whoever read this xx

Nicola and Isaac xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back