Baby Bloat Vent

KrissyKris22

Reaction score
Okay. So I need to vent asap lol. I'm currently about to be 5 weeks pregnant and I already have that baby bloat. My stomach isn't the flattest either :/ lol. I'm nervous because I dont want many ppl to know jus close family. I work tomorrow and I feel as though everyone is going to study noticing. OH doesn't see the big deal but since I'm soo early I dont want to many ppl to know. Urghh Prego problems. Is anyone else having baby bloat?? Lol

My goodness, last weekend we were at my in laws and we told them the good news. I was so bloated I couldn't zip up my fleece jacket! MIL told me "of course your bloating, you're pregnant!" But good gravy, I've been living in yoga pants since 4 weeks with the massive bloat I have.:haha:

Hahaha omg. I'm soo happy its not jus me me lol. I bought some active wear pants today. But I feel as though they won't make a difference smh lol.

Love active/yoga pants. I only have two pairs and told DH I need more, it's better to be seen in public with those than pj pants:haha: The other day I was waddling, far too early to waddle imo!

Yea their soo comfy. When I tried them on I was so relieved with those compared to my work pants haha. I waddle alittle yesterday. OH was like ru sure ure not further along than u think haha.

Haha ouch! A lot of my coworkers wear casual clothes, but I swear my nice slacks because only those and yoga pants fit right now lol

Lol. Yea from hear on out those comfy pants are gonna be my best friend until it gets warmer out and I can wear maxi dresses lol

This thread did make me laugh :laugh2:

I am a week away from my 12 week scan when I intend to tell people (all being well) and yet I am convinced that everyone already knows because my bloat is sooooo big!!

I can sooooo relate to you ladies. I already look about 6 months gone!!! Someone we know is over 20 weeks and I'm bigger than her at 8 weeks hAHA it is her first though and my third lol!

Xxx

Hahaha ladies this is crazy. These baby bloats got to go. My OH and family ate wondering if I'm further along because of how big my baby bloat is lol. I'm at work right now. Soo I'll keep u ladies posted on whether anyone ask me if I'm pregnant. Wish me and my baby bloat good luck haha.

Same here!
I wear scrubs to work and so far only one pair of pants is uncomfy.. however between bloat and swollen boobs my tops are too snug so I bought some maternity shirts last night... and I'm six weeks! lol
People at work already know, as they were quick to tell me I'm gaining weight.. thanks ladies..

I also need to buy a belly band because I cannot button any of my jeans. Never been happier for yoga and sweat pants!

oh yes the famous first trimester bloat
i wore lots of flowy tops & things that would detract from my stomach b/c i didnt want anyone to clue in.

I am so glad I am not the only one! I am 5+6 and yesterday I had to loosen my belt a notch and unbutton my pants! Trying to wear loose shirts to prevent people from asking!

Soo so far no one has asked me lol. These yoga pants are sooo wats up right now lol. I need to buy some flowly tops as well. Prego problems ladies :)

Im also bloating up, cant zip up my work trousers and living in leggings at the minute!! :dohh: want to order maternity trousers just for bloating up!

Oh thank god it's not just me, yesterday there was nothing, had a vest top on & not even a hint of a bump (I'm normally a size 8 so have a naturally flat belly) but I woke up this morning & was like "where the hell has that come from?" I've had to wear leggings pulled up over it to try & hold it in abit & a baggy top to try & disguise it abit more!

Soo today was a success. No one asked me. Thank god. I was waayyy more comfy today then yesterday :). This is soo weird for me tho because I don't remember having this during my first pregnancy with ds lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->