Baby blowing raspberries?

SareBear

Reaction score
Do I have a little comedian? I keep feeling bubbles in my belly which makes the baby shake like he's blowing raspberries or trumping in my belly. It's like he's farting in the bath.

Anyone know what this is and if it's a sign of distress? Is it completely normal?

It's low down, but it;s not me. Deffo baby as it makes vibrations through my belly.

x x x

Hebe used to do something similar. I dont think it's anything to worry about hun - I think they just get so short of room that normal movements feel totally different.

Not long now eh??!! Have you been having any twinges or anything??

:hugs:

Got killer back ache but no, nothing else. I don't think he's got any intention of coming out. Don't suppose you know of anything that I can take for pain at this late stage?

x x x

Just paracetamol poppet. Get a couple down you and have a nice soak....maybe you could add some lavender and or clary sage oil.....supposed to encourage labour to start....:winkwink:

x

Thanks. Can I get lavendar/Clary sage oil from Boots? x x x

Dont think so. You need somewhere that sells essential oils and the like - maybe a health food store type thing. Get a carrier oil (almond or olive is fine) and you can make a mix and rub it into your bump as well. The clary sage is also a natural gas and air so you can take it with you when you are in labour and either burn it in an oil burner or inhale it on a hanky.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->