Baby Boy Skull Theory at 20 Weeks

mummy2be_x

Mummy2Ella & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

We had our scan yesterday and been told its a :blue: :happydance:

Can any of you confirm does this look like a boy skull at 20 weeks?

Also does it look boyish where I've circled? As my manager who also has a boy said you can tell its a boy from these pics?

x

Attachments

• baby1jpeg.jpg
    baby1jpeg.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 61
  • baby4jpeg.jpg
    baby4jpeg.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 78
  • baby3jpeg.jpg
    baby3jpeg.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 46
i would have said boy from the skull :) not sure about the circled bit though! Congrats xx

Yes I'd say boy from the skull :blue: Do you doubt that it's a boy? Just wondering why you're asking since you were told it's a boy at the scan - was he being a bit shy? x

As it was a trainee who told us. I think it is a boy I'm
Just scared she was wrong lol x

As it was a trainee who told us. I think it is a boy I'm
Just scared she was wrong lol x

Aah, I see. I would say they would drum it into trainees not to give a gender unless they are sure, and most 'boy' verdicts will be correct (the mistakes are usually when they say girl just because they can't see boy bits) x

There was an experienced sonographer behind her aswel so if she thought the trainee was wrong I'm sure she would of said something?

Looks like a :blue: skull to me. Also the bit you've circled is maybe too high to be a boy? If they've said he's a he they're likely right, a boys bits are hard to mistake :haha:

Congratulations on your :blue: bump!

I don't know much about the theory itself but going by the shape of my boys skull (avatar picture) id say that yes, you have a little blue one there :D

Pink ribbon what do u mean to high to be a boy

Sorry, that was a typo :dohh: I mean to me it looks like too high up on the baby's stomach to be where a willy would be, also baby is lying on their side so it wouldn't be as obvious? I'm no sonographer though! Skull looks like my son's did, wish I had a photo to show you but they're all looking down on him from above.

His skull looks like my scan picture and he's 100% a little dude.

I thinks boy scans tend to be accurate more often than girl scans.

Id of said girl! The cranium is too rounded for a boy but i dont know much about it, just my opinion :) congrats!! X

I am just learning about skull theory, not sure what I am having. The skull seems rounded so maybe a BOY for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->