Baby Brain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Liney, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Liney

Liney Well-Known Member

This is now a completely pointless thread as I have been staring at this box for about 5 minutes wondering what it was that I was going to post about, but can't for the life of me remember!

Baby Brain strikes again

Sorry, completely pointless thread

2. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

hahahaha :rofl:, welcome to my world!

3. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

Oh yes, i can relate!!!!! I forget absolutely everything, the day, date, my name, everything!!!!

4. MommaBunni

MommaBunni Mom & wife

I have this problem too. I was at work last week and couldn't remember how to make the drink I was making! I just stood there and starred until my boss walked up behind me with the ingredients.... Haha, oops.

5. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

I know...everytime some asks for my kids bdays and suck...I get completely blank lol...and when I cal me oh for something...the first thing he says is...you forgot what you called me for didn't you?...lmao

6. first alien

first alien Well-Known Member

i was in starbucks the other day ordering a hot choc and couldn't remeber the words "whipped cream" i ended up just doing actions trying to get the words out. the girl behind the counter was nice and sympathetic tho!

7. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

The other day i couldnt for the life of me think were i had just put the onions i'd been using, went in the freezer the next day and what was in there the onions! :haha:

8. Mummy~L

Mummy~L Mummy to 2

I never actually believed in baby brain, always thought people just used being pregnant as an excuse for things. I completely take it back as I have become the most ditsy person ever since being pregnant, even to the point where I forget what I am saying half way through talking!
    Completely sympathise!! xx

9. shaunanicole

shaunanicole Guest

Sometimes I will be in the middle of saying something and I will forget what I am talking about. People just look at me as if I am a complete moron and I find myself struggling to explain myself to them after that. LOL.

10. elly75

elly75 Guest

Baby brain how we love you.

We were in an office the other day as I had to drop off some forms. They asked me for a piece of information which I usually remember but then was drawing a complete blank! Thank goodness for hubby as he was able to pull up the data we needed.

I felt like such a dork. :dohh:

11. Liney

Liney Well-Known Member

Thanks for making me feel human!
    I still have no idea what I was going to ask though! Can't have been very important

xx