'Baby brain'

Izzie74

Reaction score
We lost our son at 21+6 in May. As a teacher I am now back working full time. I seem to be more forgetful than I ever was. I thought I was just distracted and preoccupied, but can you get so called baby brain even when the baby is gone? Silly question but some idiot at work has put the thought in my head and now I'm curious.....

I am so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to deal with, especially when it is a much longed for and wanted baby. Personally i think i have a bit of baby brain still too xxx

I think baby brain can be to do with a lot of things, not working, sleep deprivation and hormones. Realistically you've probably had a fair bit of all 3 so I think you're entitled to it if you've got it! I think I've had baby brain since I started ttc my dd in 2010!! X

I've had the same problem since losing both my babies, second trimester in the past year and a half. I am so absent minded, I even forget such simple things, like, "did I remember to brush my teeth this morning". It is awful and super frustrating. I think for me, it is linked to depression and anxiety. Are those conditions you could consider?

Thank you everyone. It is kind of reassuring to know there is a reason for my forgetfulness and not just losing my marbles. Depression and anxiety are high on my emotions list at the moment too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->