Baby Bugs Due February 2013

tnt I am so sorry to hear that huny, I hope LO gets to eat better! My lia has been vomiting a lot before too, now I feed her sitting up and then keep her upright after burping her which has helped..
I am lucky she doesn't need meds though, so I really give you :hugs: and wish you luck

I had the scare of my life last night... I was giving Aliyah Gripe water with that spoon that is with the bottle in the box..

I give little by little and have done it before.. this time however, Lia Choked on the first 2.5 ml.. Omg I was panicking... She couldn't breathe and was getting redder and redder in the face trying to take a breath.. I was Crying and then I put her on my lap, on her tummy and patted her several times on her back.. she started coughing which was a good sign.. I could hear the liquid in her lungs bless her... She was crying too and then slowly started to breathe again...

She was so tired after the incident that she fell asleep on my lap.. I layed down hugging her and crying for hours oh I was so scared. and I am alone still in Germany waiting for her passport and birth certificate to go back home to my DH.. I was ready to call emergency services!

Guys... Please DO NOT use the spoon no matter how many times you have done before.. it just takes her being hungry and swallowing it at the wrong milli second for your LO to start choking..

:'(

oh hun:hugs: that sounds so scary poor baby girl and poor mummy:hugs:

Tried latching him on in the night but he was having none of it, he was too sleepy and too hungry to want a boob in his face. Tried again this morning and he went on no problem, but again, he got bored when he realised nothing was happening. Think I am going to be fighting a losing battle with this.

aww, :hugs:

so tired tonight lena has decided she slept most the day so will now randomly wake and scrwam at mummy , i feeling yack with a viral infection and horrible ear ache in both ears just want sleeeeep

Wowzers we are all on here tonight! Nice to know I'm not the only one awake :)

Goodluck for Tomoz TNT.

How scary Farida!! Hope your both ok now?
Where is your OH at the mo? Are you completely on your own?

Hope you feel better whisper.

Tired here, wish I was DH snoring away x

Wowzers we are all on here tonight! Nice to know I'm not the only one awake :)

Goodluck for Tomoz TNT.

How scary Farida!! Hope your both ok now?
Where is your OH at the mo? Are you completely on your own?

Hope you feel better whisper.

Tired here, wish I was DH snoring away x

Hey Jem! Yeah Completely Alone, OH is in Egypt being a pilot and flying around every 5 seconds! But I will be there soon once the paperwork here is done! Then we will start planning the move to the UK again, Hopefully before Lia is old enough for KG!

so tired tonight lena has decided she slept most the day so will now randomly wake and scrwam at mummy , i feeling yack with a viral infection and horrible ear ache in both ears just want sleeeeep

Oh nooo Poor you! Ear Aches are horrendous! :/ Be careful so it doesn't get worse :hugs:

Oh farida. Such a scare. Hugs to you both. Xx

:hugs: It really was scary!

Lia slept 7 hours the other night I was impressed, she kinda does 5 hours on average every night now unless shes cranky or windy! :)

Jem- Saw the 30 day shred videos on You Tube, may want to check it out there before ordering.

Farida - how scary, glad she's ok!

Midnight- ooh the stereophonics, def go if you can, that should be fun!

Whisper - Yeah for smiles!

I'm up waiting for Blake to want his next bottle before I head to bed. Little snores from Blake next to me and big snores from dh upstairs. Can hear him over the tv. Like father, like son :wacko:

I'm up too!

Off to sainsburys for bulk buy of nappies tomorrow. Best deal for size 6 normally and even better with 1/3 off. My mum works there so extra 10% off for me! They are best for not leaking on my DD. not too keen on newborn tho.

Just spent £20 on eBay for clothes for Jude!

I was up half the night with Jack. He slept all day yesterday so knew he was going to be awake in the night but didnt expect him to be up as much as he was :dohh: Was awake from 12.50am till 4am and then slept till 6.30am when I woke him up taking him downstairs (thats when OH needs to leave for work so had to go down and look after Oscar).

Going to be a lonnnng day. Hope everyone had a better sleep than me! Oscar is full of beans today, dont think I will be able to keep up with him.

It is like a blizzard where we are today, snow and super strong winds...wtf?! Its nearly april!!

Omg Farida how scary, glad she is OK :hugs:

My tummy muscles seperated terribly when I was pregnant, the gap was HUGE. My physiotherapist checked yesterday and it's closed already! She was really shocked and so was I!

Sophie slept well, but I feel like I was up all night, hopefully the kids are calm and happy today because of its a repeat of yesterday I may just pass out lol.

Connor has the awful spots too :( Big angry yellow ones :( My HV just said keep putting sudocrem on them and they are looking better.

Smiley my 1st was so so sicky and that's one of the main reasons I co slept with her, also I put to put her on a pillow so she was more elevated but I know that's really frowned upon :blush:

Farida big hugs on poor Lia choking :(

Connor is 1 month today! He gave me his first beautiful smile at about 5am :cloud9:

Yay for smiles!!

Nix, I to get that discount as my step dad works there. :)

Sorry for the poor nights sleep laces xxx

What's everyone up to today?

I am hoping to have a lazy snuggle day with the kids, lots of films and maybe some popcorn. The weather is miserable here today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->