Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ruby has terrible skin!!!

She has come out in major spots!! They were there on Monday and the doc said its fine...
So I decided not to bath her for a few days- just top and tail- to see if that helped.
Well they look bad :(

Bugs got the spots too :( they arent lasting long but others pop up to replace them

Forgot to tell you ladies! I weighed myself three days ago and I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight :happydance:!
xoxox

Well done!!

I'm below pre-preg weight, but that's not much of an achievement as I am a fatty :rofl:

No you're not! You're gorgeous!

I'm going to start a diet when I feel better :).
xoxox

My problem is healthy eating can only do so much, I cant do anything really active because of my pelvis :( I should be able to shift the weight as I progress in physio and can do more though :) I miss being skinny :haha:

Wow, well done Bec! :thumbup: When I last weighed myself, I had half a stone to lose. That was about two or three weeks ago.

Who mentioned the 30 Day Shred? I have the DVD and may well get onto it after next week (6 weeks pp)! :)

Jem, Jack has the spots too, big yellow ones :haha: but they are clearing up now. Just leave them, they will go on their own. Id be pissed off with sainsburys :growlmad:

Great news about the breastfeeding group bex!

I have 6lb to lose before back to pre preg weight with jack but about 3 stone to lose before im back to what i was before oscar :dohh:

You all have barely any thing to loose how did you do it? I ate like a horse in pregnancy and now I'm paying the price a stone and 10pounds left for me :growlmad:

Mrswaffer I will be doing the shred heard good things from others on bnb

Lucky, I am still paying the price from my first son, i put on five stone (and no that is not a typo lol) and still have three of it to lose ha ha x

Glad you liked boobie group Mrsswaff, I went to a group with Ivy til she weaned (at 16 months) and I went back with Elodie this week. It is so useful talking to real mums going through it and not just mws and hvs.

Jem - your LO might be constipated because of the hungry baby milk. My niece is on sma for hungry babies and she has lots of poo troubles :nope:

Jem- hope they all get better soon x

Becca- wow!! I still have a stone to lose. Hopefully my long walk will help... Chocolate cornflake cake I had at lunch won't though. But it was lovely.

Wiggles- well done Sophie!

Mrsw- good for you having the balls to go on your own. I think I want to try baby massage/yoga but feel a bit nervous in case Thomas cries/needs feeding etc but might try now

Go for it Lindy. :) A baby massage group starts after the breastfeeding group, so I might go to that next week as well. :D

Let me know when you plan on starting, hun. Maybe we can do it together? :)

Yep sounds good hopefully 6week check will give me idea when aloud to exercise as c section but it will be nice to have someone to help spur on and feel the pain :haha:

I made this thread - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...30-day-shred-starting-28th-march-whos-me.html because I plan to start next Thursday (when I'm 6 weeks pp).

Jem! Super jealous, that cornflake cake sounds lush.

I was wondering today how long after a 2nd degree tear I will be able to DTD :blush:. I'm no where near yet as it still hurts to pee and poop :(.
xoxox

Little miss Sophie just gave me her first proper smile!!!!! She has been trying for a few days, I'm all teary now! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->