Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thanks girls, wiggler so glad Sophie gave you smiles too :happydance:

Our night wasn't too bad, Connor has a cold so he was really really sad but when he finally went off at 7.30p he slept till 1.30am then again at 2-6 and hes again now so I can get the older kids to school :D

We have got snow so don't think will be going to the shops as planned. Got to see nurseries though. Can't bear the thought of him in nursery - is that stupid?

What is it like when stomach muscles separate?

Just ordered a wrap (like a moby but cheaper lol)! Cant wait for it to come!

Smiley- I have a cheapy one too as I liked the colour better than Moby. I have a mobytoo and honestly they are EXACTLY the same!!

Em- Hope he is better soon.

Smiley hope you get some rest.

I love sainsburys for clothes too! The baby clothes are such good quality and they always have bright colours x

Morning! I managed to get a snap of Harry's gummy grin at 5am today, but it's on my iPod. I'll try to post it later. :)

Today, we have no plans. I need to pick up a prescription for DH, but that's it. I feel like I have to get out every day for my sanity, so at least that'll do it!

Farida, that's so scary. Sometimes when Harry's on the boob, he'll stop breathing and go all red. I sit there and go, "Breathe!" I'm scared he'll choke, because he often coughs after he's guzzled for a while. :shock:

Morning girls!

Smiley! Hope you like your wrap! I need to get a carrier haha!

Bex, so can't wait to see that picture! <3 he's gorgeous!

Lily is doing well today, she's definitely having a growth spurt, she's one hungry baby! She's going to my mums tonight, my mum says for me to have a break, but my mum just loves her too much :cloud9:, she's also taking Lily to work to show her off, how cute!
xoxox

Oh and my auntie (who I love millions and comes round a lot) has gone to America for 2 weeks, boohoo, going to miss her loads.
xoxox

ooo enjoy the break :)

Happy 1mth connor, how fast has that gone.

Growth spurts here too!

I'll jump on the growth spurt bandwagon! All day yesterday and Wednesday, he's been the 3 C's! Crying, clingy and cranky! :p

I hope all the growth spurts pass soon :hugs:

I am really struggling to bring Sophie's wind up today, and she has puked up a big chunk of her last feed because of it :(

Aw, Sash :(. Lily does that, it's not nice, especially when it ends up in your hair. Have you got infacol? I find that really helps Lily.
xoxox

Not tried anything yet, most of the time it doesn't bother her too much, just occasionally its a bit hard to bring up. OH has the magic touch though, I am pretty sure we both do the same thing when we wind her, I'm going to have to get him to tell me his secret when he gets in :rofl:

Harry is constantly sicky! The HV advised me to cut down his Infacol, so I actually haven't given it to him in a couple of days. I'm going to start again with every other feed instead of every feed.

We thought that Bex. We were wondering if Infacol made her sick. Hmmm...
xoxox

Have you tried gripe water sash? Shes almost a month so should be fine. I dont use infacol now.

Becca yeah jades drinking more this week. Its completely normal so dont worry. Shes still content though. She never cries she just does a weird bird noise! Ive got a broken baby haha il try and and record it x

Is that a baby carrier? :p

I'm looking into a wallaboo, are they good for doing housework with baby in them? Will she be secure? I won't drop her?
xoxox

A bumbo is a baby seat :D I think they are from about 12 weeks +

I managed to convince OH that we need a toddler carrier :happydance: That means I will be able to wear Sophie until she wants to walk all the time, and we can do the same with Bethany as she still loves going in the carrier but is getting a bit big for it now :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->