Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Aw that's lovely Sash!

Can't wait for Lily to smile properly.
xoxox

Aww lovely smiles :)

Im under pre preg weight but I am not healthy :( I literally dont sit down :( lifes to busy with three. I have ONLY just got in since leaving at 11. Catch up later x

Ladies who have very sicky babies...when they have had a feed in the night and you put them down to sleep, how do you avoid them being sick and choking? I always get woken up by the sound of Jack spluttering and being sick and have to rish to pick him back up...which then leads to him falling asleep on me and ending up sleeping the night iny bed. I always get his wind up and stuff after a feed but he is just very sicky. Propping his bed up on an angle doesnt work. Any suggestions or tips on how to avoid him being sick in his sleep???

Dont blame you MF, rest up and sleep when Jade does. Will the kids be at school tomorrow?

Smiley, I always try to put Harry's head to one side in bed, and fold a muslin around the mattress where his head lies. :shrug:

Jade sleeps on side but shes not sicky. It may help?
Yes they are :) I am meant to be seeing stereophonics tomorrow but I may chicken out as don't want want to leave Jade :(

Sorry dont about sick babies xx

Cornflakes cake???

I'm up for that shred thingy- will order it off amazon tomoz.
I had my so week check today, all fine, my tummy muscles are a bit separated, he said either in three months or after three months it should be bettter?

Well done for the weight loss ladies!!
Ive lost half lb- not trying but something I'd better than nothing.

Rubys spots look ok ish tonight, I was hoping it's not baby acne??

I defo think it's the sma hungry baby milk doing it- will switch back. I phoned sainsburys and complained- which I'm not like that normally- they gave me £10!! Buy now I don't
know If they will have any next time I go shopping, after all that's the main reason I go.

On a positive, I got 46 newborn Nappies, sainsburys own for £2:33! They have a sale on all baby stuff, including brands.

Xx

Oh my! I'm going to rip my skin off! I'm so so itchy :cry:. My skin is rashy and spots everywhere :(
xoxox

Why can't you go to docs Tomoz instead of next week? X

My OH needs to go with me, I'm still finding it hard to get around, sore down there :(.
xoxox

Smiley, I always try to put Harry's head to one side in bed, and fold a muslin around the mattress where his head lies. :shrug:

I put muslin down but I have to keep changing it as it ends up soaked. I have tried different positions for Jack (back, side, belly) but seems to only not be sick when he is with me in bed :shrug:

Jade sleeps on side but shes not sicky. It may help?
Yes they are :) I am meant to be seeing stereophonics tomorrow but I may chicken out as don't want want to leave Jade :(

Aww dont miss the opportunity to go see the stereophonics! You will only be gone a few hours, Jade will be fine and well looked agter. You deserve a break after all the hard work you put in every day with your kids :hugs:

Cornflakes cake???

I had my so week check today, all fine, my tummy muscles are a bit separated, he said either in three months or after three months it should be bettter?

I defo think it's the sma hungry baby milk doing it- will switch back. I phoned sainsburys and complained- which I'm not like that normally- they gave me £10!! Buy now I don't
know If they will have any next time I go shopping, after all that's the main reason I go.

On a positive, I got 46 newborn Nappies, sainsburys own for £2:33! They have a sale on all baby stuff, including brands.

Xx

Bargain on the nappies!

I always complain if I get bad service :)haha:). A few weeks ago I got £25 from Mothercare because I complained about the staff being rude and unknowledgable lol!!

Oh my! I'm going to rip my skin off! I'm so so itchy :cry:. My skin is rashy and spots everywhere :(
xoxox
Have you got any calamine (sp??) lotion? That should ease it a bit. I agree, you should try and get to the doctors sooner than next week, can you not take a friend or a family member to help you get there if you are struggling?

Cornflakes cake???

Xx

My Jade is quite spotty atm too! I am glad you got some money back. I also got those nappys today. They look good! Hope your ok. I dont think my muscles are back together either. I didnt think they went back properly after kids? Maybe I am just broken haha.

xoxox

It sounds awful :( defo try priton and calamine lotion xxx hugs

Thanks Louise, I should go but I am just finding it hard to get the energy in evenings. Know I will be ok when out but its just finding the energy, Il miss Jade too :(

Ladies who have very sicky babies...when they have had a feed in the night and you put them down to sleep, how do you avoid them being sick and choking? I always get woken up by the sound of Jack spluttering and being sick and have to rish to pick him back up...which then leads to him falling asleep on me and ending up sleeping the night iny bed. I always get his wind up and stuff after a feed but he is just very sicky. Propping his bed up on an angle doesnt work. Any suggestions or tips on how to avoid him being sick in his sleep???

I have had the same problem. Funding it better but not completely solved by putting Thomas on his side.

My OH needs to go with me, I'm still finding it hard to get around, sore down there :(.
xoxox

Hugs xx

Phonics are great in convert. Go. It will be great. Although I am already worried about concert in June!!

What is the shred?

I'm going to ask my Nan to get me some antihistamines tomorrow.
xoxox

trying to do anything i did before preg and while preg takes 10 times longer these days with lena! taken us all day to try get the flat in order for tomorrow as its bens bdayn his mum and sis are coming for dinner:dohh:

We went to the breastfeeding group. :) It was nice. :) I definitely recommend going to a group if you're thinking of it. Lots of lovely ladies chatting about pregnancy, birth, babies, sharing experiences etc. All whilst feeding if the babies wanted feeding. It was really good, and I'm pretty sure I'll go again next week. I didn't do a lot of talking, because I'm pretty shy in new experiences with new people (especially on my own!), so I'm hoping I'll be more relaxed next time.

Glad it went well! Maybe I should try to find one in our area :)

Forgot to tell you ladies! I weighed myself three days ago and I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight :happydance:!
xoxox

Well done!

xoxox

I know :( It really is horrible- I chose to get induced because I was miserable!! Get the Grandpa's pine tar soap - seriously - it smells terrible but it helps for a few hours. I also used calendula cream. Antihistemines will help you sleep if they make you drowsy but honestly the soap and dandelion root capsules will help more than anything.

Here's the soap on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Grandpa-Soap...909957&sr=8-1&keywords=grandpas+pine+tar+soap

We are shaping up to get tons of sleep I hope - he's been so fussy and we've definitely regressed with the reflux. Vomited all his am feeds. Called the dr again for more meds. :(

I had the scare of my life last night... I was giving Aliyah Gripe water with that spoon that is with the bottle in the box..

I give little by little and have done it before.. this time however, Lia Choked on the first 2.5 ml.. Omg I was panicking... She couldn't breathe and was getting redder and redder in the face trying to take a breath.. I was Crying and then I put her on my lap, on her tummy and patted her several times on her back.. she started coughing which was a good sign.. I could hear the liquid in her lungs bless her... She was crying too and then slowly started to breathe again...

She was so tired after the incident that she fell asleep on my lap.. I layed down hugging her and crying for hours oh I was so scared. and I am alone still in Germany waiting for her passport and birth certificate to go back home to my DH.. I was ready to call emergency services!

Guys... Please DO NOT use the spoon no matter how many times you have done before.. it just takes her being hungry and swallowing it at the wrong milli second for your LO to start choking..

:'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->