Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I brushed and mopped this morning and Oscar has just gone and thrown his lunch on the floor :dohh:

I wish I had hard floors, food is so much harder to clean out of carpets :dohh: I'm kind of dreading weaning Sophie :rofl:

I have a love/hate relationship with our wood floors. Id love a rug for jade but the dogs a horrible malting mess! Ha ha.

I went to meet a lady from the sling library and borrowed a stretchie - she said this will do till about 3/4 months but then better getting a woven. When i return it next week i might try another before i make my purchase.

Jude just shat all over me! i was changing his bum and he squitted all up my arm. I have never been shat on with either child before!!!

So been to the gp about neck pain and we have come to the conclusion it is because of my :holly: so have they are writing to the PCT to see if they will fund a reduction!

Also with the slings - try and get ones that have been EU tested so babies are as safe as they can be :)

Ooh wow, Nix. Hope you get your reduction. :)

So far, I haven't been shat on... 5 weeks in..!

It never happened with Phoebe - she also has never poo'd in the bath to date!

Afternoon ladies. Glad I don't have any animals, my girls and husband drive me mad with there mess, let alone a pet.

Ha ha for the pooh. My two year old had poohed a couple if times in the bath and it traumatised her.... I couldnt stop laughing at my thee year old reaction.

Sick house over here! My three and two year old are feeling very sorry for themselves and then there is the husband! He is off and driving me crazy! Me and Ruby are te only healthy ones ( I've got a funny throat so I know I'm next)

Should have got Ruby weighed, never mind.
Think she is having a growth spurt as she is waking up three hours on the dot- normally I have to wake Her.

Howl your all ok xx

Nix, what size bust are you? (If you dont mind me asking :lol:)

I got pooed on by Jack when he was a week or so old! Never happened with Oscar!

I've only been pood on once, and that was by Sophie as she was born, it was everywhere, all over me, the bed, the MW :rofl: :sick:

I've only been pood on once, and that was by Sophie as she was born, it was everywhere, all over me, the bed, the MW :rofl: :sick:

You reminded me! Oscar pooed on me when he was born, i still have the stain on my nightie :haha:

Both kids are asleep and I still have cbeebies on! Why?!!

I'm a 34G, dont know if i'll fit the criteria for size but we shall see. Suffer with my neck a LOT so its not for appearance, it genuinly is for medical purposes.

So home bargains have 8 creme eggs for £1 - thankfully the kids are asleep so I cant go and get them! But do need to go out to pick up the food shop from tescos (i do click and collect! love it!)

I didnt buy any fruit and veg in my main shop this week and went to the market instead. I got strawberries, blueberries, oranges, grapes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions and a lemon all for £8!!!!!! Def using the market for fruit and veg from now on.

Lily hasn't got me yet. She's been sick in my mouth twice :sick:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->