Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning! I managed to get a snap of Harry's gummy grin at 5am today, but it's on my iPod. I'll try to post it later. :)

Today, we have no plans. I need to pick up a prescription for DH, but that's it. I feel like I have to get out every day for my sanity, so at least that'll do it!

Farida, that's so scary. Sometimes when Harry's on the boob, he'll stop breathing and go all red. I sit there and go, "Breathe!" I'm scared he'll choke, because he often coughs after he's guzzled for a while. :shock:

Ohhh YAY for Gummy grins!

I know imagine if you see that he actually is choking and can't breathe, I kinda got used to the coughs.. but god I was scared :'(

Glad she's ok Farida - wonder why yours didn't come with a dropper?? Never seen a spoon in with meds before:shrug:

I have no idea tnt! It really is a hazard.. I got it from the UK.. they are normally way too careful about these things, so no idea what went wrong there.. it's not like no one uses Gripe water! They must have had complaints...

On way home. Amazing!!

Awesome!! I am so happy you had some *you* time! it's very important! I went swimming yesterday while my LO was with my mum for the firsty time... I was so happy to get home but felt so refreshed.. doing it again tomorrow! :happydance:

Just looked out of thr window and we have several inches of snow here and it is still falling :( It is nearly april for gods sake!!

Jack is being a little monkey and thinks its time to get up, hes wide awake bless him x

We have tons of snow today too! My 2 older ones are having a sleepover at my Sisters tonight so hope she can still make it down here :(

Em so glad you had a great time, how was Jade when you got home? x

So tired, awake from 3am with jack, he finally decided to get some sleep at something to 6 and now he is awake again :(

Morning!

Sophie slept OK last night, I'm really tired though. Its chucking it down here, so once again stuck in all day :(

Morning everyone

Mf hope you had a good night
Wriggler me too a day inside again when is the weather gonna cheer up!
Embo hope your sister can make it, I'm down to 2 children for weekend my eldest is away shame she is the easiest :-(
Smiley I feel your pain phoebe woke for bottle just as she settled ollie decided 5am was good to get up and he had changed his gro clock so the sunshine was on so I couldn't send him back to bed cos he thought he had been good!

I just noticed your post farida about gripe water I gave phoebe hers with a syringe and she choked, I too had a meltdown she went red and I thought she had aspirated! Now too frightened to give although I gave it the way I was trained! Husband also nurse told me not to be daft and it was just one of those things :-/

:( just rain here.

Convinced Jade is ill now. She slept 10pm till 5am then 5:15 till now :s that cant be right!?

Good morning. <3

I have already had a meltdown this morning. :( I'm feeling rather overwhelmed that this mothering business is constant and relentless, and I'm not sure DH quite understands how it feels for me. He went out with his workmates last night, whereas I had to take Harry into the bathroom with me while I had a bath because he wouldn't settle. :( It's not like I want to go out or anything (I would miss my boy!), but the freedom would be nice.

It's not anyone's fault, and it is how it is, but it doesn't stop it from being hard. :cry:

Snow here, so I won't be getting out of the house either, and part of keeping my sanity is getting out at least once a day. :(

On top of all this, I think Harry has become lazy with his latch and my nipples are so sore. :( Sigh sigh sigh.

Sorry for the pity party!

morning all seems lena has settled at just 2 feeds in the night one around 10-12 ish depending and another 3/4 then thru till 7

My sisters not coming :(

Sorry embo bloody weather hope your children aren't too upset:hugs:

They were really upset :( They'd picked out Dvds to watch and cried :nope: It's for the best really though as she lives an hours drive away and the snow is really bad so it's not safe- I was counting on a break though :cry:

Convinced Jade is ill now. She slept 10pm till 5am then 5:15 till now :s that cant be right!?

My Mum said all her 3 kids slept through at 5 weeks so could well be real hun! I always dreamed of my baby sleeping through but Connors sleep is getting worse :dohh:

Good morning. <3

I have already had a meltdown this morning. :( I'm feeling rather overwhelmed that this mothering business is constant and relentless, and I'm not sure DH quite understands how it feels for me. He went out with his workmates last night, whereas I had to take Harry into the bathroom with me while I had a bath because he wouldn't settle. :( It's not like I want to go out or anything (I would miss my boy!), but the freedom would be nice.

It's not anyone's fault, and it is how it is, but it doesn't stop it from being hard. :cry:

Snow here, so I won't be getting out of the house either, and part of keeping my sanity is getting out at least once a day. :(

On top of all this, I think Harry has become lazy with his latch and my nipples are so sore. :( Sigh sigh sigh.

Sorry for the pity party!

:hugs: I know exactly how your feeling, it's a very hard adaption :nope: I would say speak to your OH and explain if you could just have an hour to yourself everyday then it'd help so much, it's not a lot to ask for!:hugs: Hope the nipple pain eases up too :hugs:

morning all seems lena has settled at just 2 feeds in the night one around 10-12 ish depending and another 3/4 then thru till 7
brilliant news :D

My 2eldest slept through from 6 weeks so could be ready and knows night and day :hugs:

Mrswaffer I felt the same with first baby a big change and hard but it does get easier xx

Thanks embo. I tried talking to him this morning, but he was in a rush for work and didn't seem very receptive even though he was encouraging me to talk to him. I feel like he thinks I'm blaming him. He also tries to come up with solutions (though, this time, he was saying, "I don't know how to help."). I just told him understanding would help. He does help in other ways - shopping, cooking and cleaning etc. I think I just need some emotional support from him.

This should really have gone into my journal, but it's lovely to be able to vent to someone. Thanks girls. :hugs:

My OH is really good with practical help but anything emotional then he is dire. Really bad!
I had so many meltdowns after I had M. I loved him so much but the slight loss of independence was hard. Matthew still causes me meltdowns lol his needs are so complex that looking after jade seems easier for me. It is hard adapting after some independence. Things get easier xx our bugs are still 5weeks. Xx

Thanks hun. I'm very lucky that Harry is such a good baby! Though this growth spurt is taking its toll now. :p

Jades definitely taking much more milk now too. My son was the most content baby ever but makes up for it now. Hope jades not the same lmao.
I wish jade could stay small. My other two are turning into stressy preteens :( stay small jade xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->