Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ryans got all three lol. I do it every time its me time even before jade!! Aghh it cost me 40 so have to go now booo

Just think, its only a few hours, you will be back with her before you know it. It is always tough leaving them properly for the first time and she is still so young.

Think of the positives...stereophonics will be amazing! Im very jealous! Im going to watch Robbie Williams in june and even then Im thinking eeeek will I be able to leave Jack?? :hugs: xx

So went to see nursery. It was very clean but expected top of range cots etc for the money they charge! Having said that all the kids seemed chilled and everywhere seemed calm and content. I could feel myself getting upset at the thought of him being there. It's broken my heart. Xx

He will be 8 or 9 months. Hoping 9 months. Going to see if I can afford to drop a day of work and dh work from home one day. Just to spend more time with him. It's so hard but I know lots of people have to use nurseries. Xx

At 8 or 9 months he will be so different - he will likely be crawling, so much more independent and he will be eating proper food etc.

The thought of leaving Elodie now is awful but when I think of Ivy at that age she would have loved nursery. She didn't actually go to nursery until she was 18 months but she adores it so much now I have kept her in for 1 morning a week.

Visit as many nurseries as possible, the one with the best ofsted etc isn't always the right one for you. You will know when you find one that feels right x

MF- I went to girls aloud when Jude was 4 weeks! Loved it and he slept while I was gone anyway! Enjoy it! Xx

Enjoy midnight xx

Yes lindy, defo look around and he will love it, I promise you.
I'd ask about the staff turnover coz that's a good indication on how well the nursery is run and how happy the staff are, ect.
The nursery I worked in 7 years ago still has well over half of the same staff and that was all due to the excellent manager and it showed with outstanding OFSTEAD but like AP said that's not all that matters- you will defo kno the right nursery xx

Talking of Nursery, I find out next month on what school my eldest will go to! Time flys so fast!

Ruby has been awake loads today, probably coz I've not been in the car (she falls asleep) she has also been feeding every two to three hours so I'm hoping for a good night?

Xx

Glad she's ok Farida - wonder why yours didn't come with a dropper?? Never seen a spoon in with meds before:shrug:

Morning! I managed to get a snap of Harry's gummy grin at 5am today, but it's on my iPod. I'll try to post it later. :)

Today, we have no plans. I need to pick up a prescription for DH, but that's it. I feel like I have to get out every day for my sanity, so at least that'll do it!

Farida, that's so scary. Sometimes when Harry's on the boob, he'll stop breathing and go all red. I sit there and go, "Breathe!" I'm scared he'll choke, because he often coughs after he's guzzled for a while. :shock:

Same thing happens here - my let down is so fast and so much he coughs and sputters almost every time.

I went to meet a lady from the sling library and borrowed a stretchie - she said this will do till about 3/4 months but then better getting a woven. When i return it next week i might try another before i make my purchase.

Jude just shat all over me! i was changing his bum and he squitted all up my arm. I have never been shat on with either child before!!!

So been to the gp about neck pain and we have come to the conclusion it is because of my :holly: so have they are writing to the PCT to see if they will fund a reduction!

Oh dear about the poo! I've only been peed and farted on haha!:haha:

Hope you get the all clear for the reduction!

Afternoon ladies. Glad I don't have any animals, my girls and husband drive me mad with there mess, let alone a pet.

Ha ha for the pooh. My two year old had poohed a couple if times in the bath and it traumatised her.... I couldnt stop laughing at my thee year old reaction.

Sick house over here! My three and two year old are feeling very sorry for themselves and then there is the husband! He is off and driving me crazy! Me and Ruby are te only healthy ones ( I've got a funny throat so I know I'm next)

Should have got Ruby weighed, never mind.
Think she is having a growth spurt as she is waking up three hours on the dot- normally I have to wake Her.

Howl your all ok xx

Aw hope everyone feels better!

Both kids are asleep and I still have cbeebies on! Why?!!

I'm a 34G, dont know if i'll fit the criteria for size but we shall see. Suffer with my neck a LOT so its not for appearance, it genuinly is for medical purposes.

So home bargains have 8 creme eggs for £1 - thankfully the kids are asleep so I cant go and get them! But do need to go out to pick up the food shop from tescos (i do click and collect! love it!)

I didnt buy any fruit and veg in my main shop this week and went to the market instead. I got strawberries, blueberries, oranges, grapes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions and a lemon all for £8!!!!!! Def using the market for fruit and veg from now on.

Im totally addicted to chocolate marshmallow eggs right now! YUM

I love going to produce market - just wish ours was closer - so much easier to just go to the Kroger.

So went to see nursery. It was very clean but expected top of range cots etc for the money they charge! Having said that all the kids seemed chilled and everywhere seemed calm and content. I could feel myself getting upset at the thought of him being there. It's broken my heart. Xx

Aw :hugs: Like others said I am sure he will find the interactions with other children great. Plus being around others and picking up little colds here and there will make him a much healthier adult!:thumbup:

We've gotten new meds and seen the dr this morning. We're on the baby prevacid - cost me $45 which I was surprised at as most meds are free for our insurance. Then I looked at the cost before insurance - $292!! I don't know what the heck we'd do if we didn't have insurance!

Oh and Whitt is 11lbs now! Despite the reflux troubles gained 10oz in the last 10 days so that's good...

Glad you got new med, hope it works soon.
Thank goodness for insurance, oh and love avatar x

The nursery we looked at is next door to work and a few of my nurses haves used it and recommend it but want to look around. You are right, it will prob be different when he is older xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->