Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning ladies and babies :)
Glad you had fun mf
Sorry about your sister em, we have lots of snow and still two poorly older girls, so we are stuck in :(

Mrs, sorry for the way your feeling, I hope your DH has listened and will understand?
Completely know how feel, yesterday DH was poorly and every two seconds my older two were moaning. Literally I've done everything week.
Lots of hugs to you all.

Ruby had a fab night 9pm-4am for milk and then I till 8am!!!

Wiggler and smiley, hope you get some rest today? Xx

Morning ladies and babies :)
Glad you had fun mf
Sorry about your sister em, we have lots of snow and still two poorly older girls, so we are stuck in :(

Mrs, sorry for the way your feeling, I hope your DH has listened and will understand?
Completely know how feel, yesterday DH was poorly and every two seconds my older two were moaning. Literally I've done everything week.
Lots of hugs to you all.

Ruby had a fab night 9pm-4am for milk and then I till 8am!!!

aw thats same amount of time as jade though she was 10-5 then 5-8.30. I am not so worried now I know Ruby done the same xx

Sorry your sister cant make it Em xx

Bex, it is very overwheming at times. I know exactly what you mean about a bit of freedom, me and OH had the same convo last week. He wanted to go out drinking with his mates today which i said was fine but i expained that i was a bit disappointed that i had had both kids every day this week while he had been at work andit would have been nice for him to be here and relieve some of the pressure from me on his day off. Even just for an hour. Dont get me wrong, i dont begrudge him going out at all but the consideration of my feelings just wasnt there at all.

MF, whisper, Jem...very jealous of your well behaved babies! Do you think it is coincidence that they are girls? And those of us with rubbish sleepers have boys??

Jem, nope no restfor me today, both babies have just gone down for a sleep so I need to go andget dressed and go do the food shop so OH can listen out for them waking up. Cba going out in this snow at all :(

My sister started sleeping through at 3 weeks old MF and she was a teeny tiny baby (5lb something) - my Mum just said she had to be chilled out as she was the 3rd child and my Mum was so busy!

I think Elodie sleeps pretty well for a bf baby who is still under 8lb. She seems to do a 4-4.5 hour stretch and then a 2-3 hour block.

Morning ladies!

Bex :hugs: I know how you feel, my OH is a bit...lazy when it comes to Lily. You know I'm here if you want to chat!

Embo, sorry to hear about your sister, snow is horrible! Ruins a lot of things :(

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are okay :hugs:

Pretty sure Lily is having a growth spurt now, she's so bloomin' hungry!
xoxox

You could always shave the dog? :rofl: Only joking :)
Muh ha ha ha ha!!Ive been so tempted to do this to my collie, have to hoover twice a day. Thank god the other dog doesnt shed.

I didnt buy any fruit and veg in my main shop this week and went to the market instead. I got strawberries, blueberries, oranges, grapes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions and a lemon all for £8!!!!!! Def using the market for fruit and veg from now on.
Our market has its good days and its bad ones. The bowls of fruit/veg for £1 are really good value but have to be careful as sometimes its a bit battered from doing the market the day before at the town down the road. Also no plastic wrap/bags suffocating the veggies either, i mean why does a broccoli need a plastic bag?

Just looked out of thr window and we have several inches of snow here and it is still falling :( It is nearly april for gods sake!!
Ugh the snow is still falling :( I remember one birthday when i was about 7 when it snowed on my birthday (9th april)

Im loving the price of that sling and ordering one on tuesday :D Just got to decide on a colour.

I went to the shop on my own yesterday, only to get a few bits, first time on my own since I've on on mat leave, 1st December!!! I'm so want to paint my nails and get my hair done- I found my first grey hair-I'm 29!!!! Must be the stress of the kiddies!!
I don't think DH would cope mentally with three kiddies so will have to get the hair done and ask mil- she is fab.

Have a good day everyone xx

Jem, I've been picking silvery hairs from the front of my head for over a year now, and I'm 27. The good thing is they always grow in the same place and nowhere else (yet), so they're easy to get. :haha:

I found my first grey hair 2 years ago on the morning of my Sisters wedding, I was 24 :( They still pop up but I can thankfully just yank them out for now

Fine, they are soft, still leaking (very little now). I miss breastfeeding, but I just can't do it anymore :(. I actually spoke to the midwife about it this morning, and she was happy Lily got at least 2 weeks.

Harry is a little booby monster, I love it!
xoxox

Aw jem. I do moan about my OH but he is is always good at having all 3. The older two seem to behave better for him grr.
Baby Jade is all registered now ;), finally ha ha.

Good morning. <3

I have already had a meltdown this morning. :( I'm feeling rather overwhelmed that this mothering business is constant and relentless, and I'm not sure DH quite understands how it feels for me. He went out with his workmates last night, whereas I had to take Harry into the bathroom with me while I had a bath because he wouldn't settle. :( It's not like I want to go out or anything (I would miss my boy!), but the freedom would be nice.

It's not anyone's fault, and it is how it is, but it doesn't stop it from being hard. :cry:

Snow here, so I won't be getting out of the house either, and part of keeping my sanity is getting out at least once a day. :(

On top of all this, I think Harry has become lazy with his latch and my nipples are so sore. :( Sigh sigh sigh.

Sorry for the pity party!

I am totally with you on this. It eats me alive when DH says well I have things to do tomorrow and you don't have anything to do - UM WTH!! Yeah sure do! Taking care of baby - especially with his reflux - is unpredicatable and stressful! I've gotten braver about going out with baby no matter what his mood is - honestly is better for both of us as the carseat must have magic powers - works so well!

Yay! Lily has put on 6oz since Monday! She's a fatty!
xoxox

Well done Lily!

How is the rash??

Embo, sorry about your sister not making it:hugs:

Well I don't have any gray hairs but my hair started thinning at 25 (I am 31) so I'd trade with you ladies any day!

AFM, dog's eye procedure (turns out not surgery) went well and thankfully was about $150 less than I thought it would be. Still sucks though - this was an expensive incident. And on top of giving Whitt meds (now 1x a day thank goodness) she has a 4x a day schedule of needing about 4 different meds in the eye and 2x a day by mouth. And is wearing an e-collar and having trouble doing anything (eating, pottying, drinking, getting on the couch) so it's like having another baby!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Prevacid seems to be working but I am early with that as it hasn't been 24 hrs yet but we had a good evening - he slept from 4-8, 9-245, 245-5, 7-9!

It is a pill that quick dissolves in his mouth which is a little worrisome but it tastes good! The Zantac tasted like mint - he HATED that.

And I'm moping about this, but we had a fun girls night planned with dinner and drinks with some girl friends of mine and now it looks like we're going to one friends house with all the babies because one friend's husband made other plans :( :cry:

Rather crappy of him not to give up his plans since one friend is in from out of town but I can't blame him as he's not one to go out with friends often himself and I think he got late notice of our plans : /

Not that that won't be fun, I am just so depressed because I haven't been out with the girls babyless and able to drink a little in 10 months (I have tons of freezer milk :(). I was really looking forward to this and now I am afraid I am going to be in a shit mood because I am not doing what I wanted to be doing this evening.

Thinking about skipping out on it now altogether...

Still go out, I'm sure you will enjoy it. And when your altogether you can arrange a date x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->