Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Mmmm chips. We had chille and garlic bread. Now I want chocolate but I have some yummy strawberries which are the healthy option.

Did anyone kno about glflady?

Oh no- I don't know anything? I meant has anyone heard from her x

hey everyone, hope you all well!! sorry I vanished, had a bit of a breakdown with the blues!!! It wasnt personal!!! Things are better now!

Hi Rem, hope you are feeling better? :hugs: Nice to have you back xxx

Glad everything is OK Rem :hugs:

Sorry ladies, tried to catch up but my brain is too tired to take it all in at the moment, hope everyone is well and is having a nice weekend so far :hugs:

We are hoping the rest of this year will get better, as aprt from emily, it has sucked.
We have had so many family issues, and then emily was rushed to hospital for 9 days and i nearly lost the plot completely, and since then DS has been a total nightmare, and all I do is shout at him!!! My head hurts and I'm so tired, as Ds has started climbing in our bed at least 4 times a night!!!! Other than that things are more drama free!!! Oh yeah amd alfie is finally potty trained!! :happydance:

How has everyone been? Anyone still waiting on 1st period?

Oh dear, sounds like you have had a bad time of it :hugs: Hope things continue to improve for you! Yep, I am still awaiting my first period! I thought I was gonna get it the other day but so far it hasnt arrived!

Soooo sore after trying only 1 day of the 30 day shred yesterday. Maybe I'll try every other day? :haha:

I'm bf so no AF yet but went the toilet before and had a clot of blood about the size of a pea come out. Is that normal ?

Hm not sure lindy, how long has your after birth bl stopped prior ti this?

Jade went 10 hours between feeds last night and slept 6:30pm till 4.45 then quick feed but stayed asleep till 7 :/ blimey!

HOw are you all?

Morning ladies, good night here too 9-4 then 430 till 8. Going for round two of shopping here's hopeing not as depressing as last time.

What's everyone up too today?

MF hopefully she won't get but they say better when young.

I've been feeding phoebe 5oz of sma since 2weeks old and she still is hit and miss if completely finishes it, but she only goes three hours in between. HAve any of you guys increased milk amount yet? I'm just waiting for her to finish most bottles before upping, but wondering whether she might need hungrier baby as not full for long enough but can't take more volume if that makes sense any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->