Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Added you Charly- so nice seeing a face to put the name :)

morning girls

baby did awesome last night - put him in a swaddle sleep sack and he did 7.5 hrs!

We're currently deciding what to do today - dh is going to go get tattooed so Ill be with him all day...

ADded you, Im Louise btw.

Lindy, thanks for clarifying that lol, i was starting to wonder what kind of a set up youhad going on :lol:

Rota, I'll add you, I'm Rebecca :).

Going to invest in one of those mats, I'm so tired today. Emotional, I'm crying alot.

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.
xoxox

I don't have a sensor mat but I think part of the reason I like co-sleeping is I feel less anxious having my babies right next to me - I very much realise it isn't for everyone though!

Elodie is another baby who can only be awake for about 90mins at most until she needs a sleep, even if it is just a catnap. I won't complain about it but she doesn't really cry, she just feeds and then either kicks about on her mat or sits and watches us.

Those with older children have your babies started to be aware of their siblings? Elodie stares at Ivy and gives her the best smiles, it is really cute :flower:

AP, Jack has no idea about Oscar really. Oscar, on the other hand, is still very warey of Jack! He just goes up to him and touches his head, squeezes his hand and then squeezes my hand and runs off. Every time he does the same thing! Its weird!

Elodie probably only smiles in Ivy's direction because of her squeeky voice :haha:

Awwww Oscar sounds cute! Ivy asks for me to 'put Ella-deeeee in the mosey basket Mummy' all day! She does like to clean up any sick, wipe her with baby wipes etc though.

AP Connor moves his little head for Lily and Jack and gives them beautiful little smiles :D I have yet to catch his smile on camera yet as as soon as he sees it he stares right at it and stops smiling :dohh:

Aww mosey basket :haha: bless!

Embo Im the same, never quick enough to get a smile on camera! Ive got a smirk but not a full smile lol!

I think the first smiles are natures way of keeping you going after weeks of sleepless nights :lol:

Aw :) Jadr stops smiling to look at camera too!! Monkeys!

SMiley- matthew says "that is a big baby mummy" and touches her cheek. He does it like 50 times a day atm :/

Jades aware of the kids but she does not seem overly fussed and prefers smiling at the pictures on the wall instead. Strange child!

Rota I love your name :) when Jade wss born she didn't suit the nanes we had picked and so in the first few days we chose either: Tillie, Charlie or Jade. I still think she suits Charlie!

Jude gives phoebe the biggest smiles. We all coo and pull faces, she just has to walk by!

When he cries she says "what? What? Stop crying" haha!

ADded you, Im Louise btw.

Lindy, thanks for clarifying that lol, i was starting to wonder what kind of a set up youhad going on :lol:

Ha ha no scandal here! Pretty boring TBH!

Went Trafford for a few hours today. I can't stop buying Thomas clothes! Been really hungry all day today. Mum is joining slimming world on Tuesday. I sort of follow it when she does but dont know whether to join. Just hate the thought of being weighed in front of people. I still need to lose stone and half to be where I was this time last year.

MF Oscar does his little head stroke-hand squeeze thing religously! He does it in the same order every time, and he does it several times a day! Haha it is funny!

Lindy I went to slimming world after I had Oscar and only went once lol couldnt justify paying a fiver a week to stand on some scales, so just followed the diet at home (but not for long ha)

Evening ladies, rota will add you later... I'm Jemma.

Ruth is fine... I messages her a couple of weeks ago, not realising she had deleted me.
Anyway her Emily was poorly in hospital with bronchilotis, so Ruth was having a hard time. All ok now I think, I message her and let her kno we are all thinking of her...

Ruby has given the odd smile at my older two... AP probably because of the high voices, lol.

I'm feeling so rubbish about my weight
I'm going to be harsh this week and stop picking at the Easter eggs.

Me and Ruby have been sleeping all afternoon and Shaun has had the girls in the garden.

Hope your all enjoying your Saturday night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"