Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Dh was at the races yesterday and is heading up to Scotland to see his brother fighting. I had planned a nice Thomas and mummy day but dh wife is now coming to stay with me because wants to see Thomas. She has just said her 16 year old son coming as well. Not impressed!!!!!!
But I'm watching the gorgeous bon jovi interview on sky Atlantic. Mmmmm xxxxx

becca i was like that at nights too until my mother in law brought me an angel care moniter now i have no problem sleeping well unless im in pain:haha:

MF Jack gets huge nappies too because I leave them on all night now too unless he has pooped! Always feel awful when his nappy is fit to burst lol.

Lindy, bon jovi? :haha: What do you mean dh wife is coming to visit?

Connor still sleeps all the time to be honest, he doesn't stay awake more than 60-90 mins without getting cranky?

bit of a woe is me post coming up sorry in advance...

im in seriouse pain with all my bones and joints today i cant even lift my own baby, she wants held and to sit up on me but i cant support her:cry: so she keeps crying at me wanting held, my flats a mess, but again i cant bloody even lift anything or move m fingers much its hurting to just type i just want to cry sick of pain now and not knowing what the bloomin hell it is my fingers are so swollen as are my wrists my ankles and toes are killing me, im so tired from lack of sleep even when lena sleeps i cant due to the pain cant even wash or brush my hair as cant hold the hairbrush or shower head longer then a few seconds:cry: feel so useless took me 20 mins this morn just to get the lid off her bottle to heat the water as couldnt unscrew it!:cry: so she was crying for ages

Whisper, hope you feel better soon :hugs:.

I'm worried incase she stops breathing or chokes on her own sick. I feel so silly admitting this, it's embarrassing. I sound like an over protective, crazy mother. I'm even crying in my sleep about her, that's not good! I'm shattered and mentally drained beyond belief.
xoxox

Whisper, hope you feel better soon :hugs:.

I'm worried incase she stops breathing or chokes on her own sick. I feel so silly admitting this, it's embarrassing. I sound like an over protective, crazy mother. I'm even crying in my sleep about her, that's not good! I'm shattered and mentally drained beyond belief.
xoxox

maybe get the angel care moniter its got 2 sensor pads you pop under the matress and it blinks or ticks to show you shes ok and still breathing, IF she were to stop breathing it beeps

Smileu, yeah she stays in it from 7pm till when she wakes up so sometimes 9am! It's massive! I just cover her in sudo before she goes to bed.

Em, she catnaps all day after about an hour of being awake but she never sleeps more than 45mins as I dont put her upstairs or in her pram really. If we go out she sleeps longer but she's vey quiet when awake anyway just sits there. :)

WHISPER :( hope you feel better soon.

Becca..hugs xx

Lovely day for a walk. Enjoy, although I'd be scared with three too. So mine are going in the garden.

Ruby slept all night for Shaun :) so was asleep when I left at 9pm-till 6:30am, straight back to sleep till 10:30 when I woke her. She is this dream baby at the mo although she yelled all day yesterday.

Hugs Becca, I do think one if those monitors may help? I got mine from Argos, it's a tomme tippee one I've just realised.

Whisper have you taken anything relief the pain? Is your DH there to help?

Anyone know how's gflady is doing?

My af has started, wonder who I wanted to murder my husband.
So much for rest, I gave the girls breakfast, washed up, sorted the washing, stripped and made the girls bed and got all three dressed.
DH has sat on his butt!

Jem I am glad ruby does long nights too as it just seems to good that jade is doing this lol.

Sure she is getting cradle cap? It smells funny!

Whisper :hugs: Has the doctors told you why your bones hurt so much? You must be in agony :( Can your hubby help you out a bit? Or does he work? Xx

Jem, you sound like super woman doing all the chores and dealing with the kids after a night shift! Try get some rest and tell hubby to get his lazy arse up and do something!

Xx

Lovely day for a walk. Enjoy, although I'd be scared with three too. So mine are going in the garden.

Ruby slept all night for Shaun :) so was asleep when I left at 9pm-till 6:30am, straight back to sleep till 10:30 when I woke her. She is this dream baby at the mo although she yelled all day yesterday.

Hugs Becca, I do think one if those monitors may help? I got mine from Argos, it's a tomme tippee one I've just realised.

Whisper have you taken anything relief the pain? Is your DH there to help?

Anyone know how's gflady is doing?

My af has started, wonder who I wanted to murder my husband.
So much for rest, I gave the girls breakfast, washed up, sorted the washing, stripped and made the girls bed and got all three dressed.
DH has sat on his butt!

waiting for him to come back from the shops with painkilers for me hoping the orthopede can prescribe me something stronger on the 18th and maybe find out what the hell is going on

Whisper :hugs: Has the doctors told you why your bones hurt so much? You must be in agony :( Can your hubby help you out a bit? Or does he work? Xx

Jem, you sound like super woman doing all the chores and dealing with the kids after a night shift! Try get some rest and tell hubby to get his lazy arse up and do something!

Xx

they have ruled out rhematiod arthritis i have an appointment for xrays on the 18th with the orphoped to check for osteo arthiris and also ankylosing spondylitis (cant spell it) he works from home and helps as much as he can at the mo isnt a day i dont wake up without stiff bones and unable to move

Whisper - :hugs: I hope you feel better soon

Becca - :hugs:

:juggle: :hangwashing: :dishes: :laundry: Right laundry done, garden bits done,dishes done,clothes sorted and put away :D

Me time i think :D

But I'm watching the gorgeous bon jovi interview on sky Atlantic. Mmmmm xxxxx
Love Bon Jovi :D

Anyone ever hear from Ruth anymore? I had her on FB but I think she deleted all us bnbers :(

MF Jack gets huge nappies too because I leave them on all night now too unless he has pooped! Always feel awful when his nappy is fit to burst lol.

Lindy, bon jovi? :haha: What do you mean dh wife is coming to visit?

Ooops- meant dh best friends wife!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->