Baby Bugs Due February 2013

MF hopefully she doesnt get it!

Jack didnt go more than 3 hours last night! Did 3 night feeds! So so so jealous of all the babies sleeping for long stretches :( Jack is showing no signs of being ready for that yet :(

Lucky, I wouldnt increase the amount if shes not finishing her bottles? Jack has been on 5oz since about 3 weeks and sometimes drains it and sometimes only drinks about 3oz from it...just depends how hungry he is!

Jack didnt go more than 3 hours last night! Did 3 night feeds! So so so jealous of all the babies sleeping for long stretches :( Jack is showing no signs of being ready for that yet :(

Lucky, I wouldnt increase the amount if shes not finishing her bottles? Jack has been on 5oz since about 3 weeks and sometimes drains it and sometimes only drinks about 3oz from it...just depends how hungry he is!

I'm still hit and miss with nights just a lucky one last night night before I was up more than sleep:wacko: I'm hopeing it will just happen:haha:

Yesterday she drained all but 1bottle which she left 1oz and cos we were out too busy being nosey :winkwink: I'll c how today goes nice to no someone else drinks the same amount, on the tub it's for 2-3 months i think. my hv said blimey she drinks a lot :haha:

Morning ladies, good night here too 9-4 then 430 till 8. Going for round two of shopping here's hopeing not as depressing as last time.

What's everyone up too today?

MF hopefully she won't get but they say better when young.

I've been feeding phoebe 5oz of sma since 2weeks old and she still is hit and miss if completely finishes it, but she only goes three hours in between. HAve any of you guys increased milk amount yet? I'm just waiting for her to finish most bottles before upping, but wondering whether she might need hungrier baby as not full for long enough but can't take more volume if that makes sense any ideas?

Jade still only takes about 2.5oz even when she goes all night :/ She struggles to finish anymore than that?!

Hoping she wont get it but not going to stress about it as I take her everywhere so its inevitable she will pick up something anyway, hate chicken pox but they get them eventually. Just hope she waits till she can at least have calpol!
Smiley- Jack will sort himself out soon and settle for longer xx

Um not sure on plans today, we are hoping on another walk as both me and OH commented we felt less stressed yesterday after getting out on a good walk! (Matthews been rather challenging!). Can you believe Jade was pushed in the pram for 2hours and stayed awake the whole time :/ Both mine would have always slept in prams!!

Hope you're okay Rem :hugs:.

Hope all of you other ladies are good.

I've just had an argument with my dad about second hand smoke. He is horrible to me sometimes!
xoxox

Connor did 7-12 then 12-4 then 4-7 so I suppose its better than a kick in the teeth, I knew the sleeping through was a fluke- not expecting it at 6 weeks old though :lol:

Connor did 7-12 then 12-4 then 4-7 so I suppose its better than a kick in the teeth, I knew the sleeping through was a fluke- not expecting it at 6 weeks old though :lol:

Id be happy with that sleep too, If they stay asleep or go back right after a feed then it doesn't bother me being up with her if that makes sense. IMO if he is staying asleep or going straight back off then he is only waking up for a feed so thats sleeping through (in a way) really as he obviously knows its night xx

Hm not sure lindy, how long has your after birth bl stopped prior ti this?

Jade went 10 hours between feeds last night and slept 6:30pm till 4.45 then quick feed but stayed asleep till 7 :/ blimey!

HOw are you all?

Stopped about 4 weeks ago. X

Thomas doesnt seem to be taking as much milk through the night but I'm finding I fall asleep while he feeds. Don't want him to get too used to sleeping with us though. Might have to start sitting up to bf to stay awake! Must admit I do feel better though for that extra sleep!

hmm if you have no other signs of AF then I would see doc if it happens again but I wouldnt worry to much right now if I felt ok but would sure mention it. Have you had your 6week check?

Id be happy with that sleep too, If they stay asleep or go back right after a feed then it doesn't bother me being up with her if that makes sense. IMO if he is staying asleep or going straight back off then he is only waking up for a feed so thats sleeping through (in a way) really as he obviously knows its night xx

Yea that's true, he definetly knows its night thankfully and just feeds burps and I pop him back in :)

Jade usually does a few nights having the midnight/1am fed and then cuts it out again for a day or 2. Growing hungry babies lol x

Elodie has been exposed to chicken pox too, a few weeks ago - apparently they have some immunity from you/placenta for quite a while after birth - 3 months or so?

We did 8-12 12-4 4-7 last night but usually try get last feed in around 10ish so it's 10-2 2-6/6.30! Much easier just one night feed! Jude was on 5-6oz every 2-3 hrs when on the ready made but since we've changed to powder it's more average of 4oz (sometimes 3 or sometimes 5) so bit difference. Hoping his weight gain may slow a bit! He has one from 9th centile in SCBU to 75th! He was 13lb3 on Thursday!

Mf, Jack always goes straight to sleep in the pram...it would be weird seeing him awake for 2 hours in there haha!

Nix...well done Jude! Little chunk!

Em...Jack goes straight back to sleep in the night after hs feed...he seems to only take about 2oz at a time in the night though! So if he is awake at 1 and then 4 he will only have 4oz across the two feeds!

Becca, what happened with your dad?

Harry went from 11pm to 3am last night. Happy mummy. :)

I think he's got a posterior tongue tie. :( I'm going to get someone to look at it soon - he's been given the all-clear by everyone for a tongue tie, but I think they were all checking for anterior. His latch still isn't great, despite going back to basics, and I hear the 'clicking' that people say you shouldn't hear if baby is latched on properly.

If that's all that's wrong, and it's easily rectified, I'd be soooo relieved. I just want to feed him without feeling uncomfortable. Sigh!

lena has stoped doing long stretchex at night most i get is 4 hours now, still in agony today so mil has come to tidy for me the18th cant come soon enough

Hugs mrs, hope you get the right answer.

Read up but got a memory like a fish. Still tired from night shift. Ruby went to sleep at 10pm-3am 3:30 till 6am.
Why do they tease... She slept four nights in a row and now waking. I don't mind really but I wish she was a bit more consistent at going to sleep between 7pm and 8pm.I miss my evenings.

I've started leaving Ruby to sleep in her Moses upstairs instead of downstairs, in the daytime.
I had a scary though though, my two year old was Also sleeping at the same time, and I heard a story recently where a two year old sibling put a carrier bag over her baby sibling! The baby got rushed to hospital but the outcome was not good ( the baby got taken to another hospital so don't know the rest) anyway it scared me.

I also went to open the back door to get some fresh air but I can't see the stairs if I'm in the living room and as we back onto woodlands I thought about foxes!!! And my sleeping babies!!!
Maybe I think too much? Lol.

Hugs Becca, I don't encourage my mum to hold Ruby coz she stinks, lol.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->