Baby Bugs Due February 2013

is it just my baby that has turned into an only seeping 10 mins at a time screaming banchee? lol

is it just my baby that has turned into an only seeping 10 mins at a time screaming banchee? lol

We had that too about a month ago, Daniel took power naps and it was literally only 10 mins at a time. Now we are back to 2 hr naps in the late morning and early evening and then sleeping from 10.30 ish at night until between 6 and 7 in the morning!

We had that too about a month ago, Daniel took power naps and it was literally only 10 mins at a time. Now we are back to 2 hr naps in the late morning and early evening and then sleeping from 10.30 ish at night until between 6 and 7 in the morning!

oh i hope its just a phase then! shes so whningy and keeps chocking and coughing on spit too

oh i hope its just a phase then! shes so whningy and keeps chocking and coughing on spit too

If you can get the app called 'the wonder weeks' it is great for helping to explain the phases that they go through.

If you can get the app called 'the wonder weeks' it is great for helping to explain the phases that they go through.

have got it shes smack bang in the middle of one:dohh:

Its gunna be one of them nights!!! Jack is up for a feed already :( He awoke at 12.30 and he only had his last bottle at 10.20 :( Think Im gunna have to co-sleep tonight to keep him settled for longer x

Why can't we have big stretches of sleep :( Everytime I put Thomas in his crib he cries then settles in bed next to me. I'm so tired and frustrated.

Harry went from 11pm to 3am last night. Happy mummy. :)

I think he's got a posterior tongue tie. :( I'm going to get someone to look at it soon - he's been given the all-clear by everyone for a tongue tie, but I think they were all checking for anterior. His latch still isn't great, despite going back to basics, and I hear the 'clicking' that people say you shouldn't hear if baby is latched on properly.

If that's all that's wrong, and it's easily rectified, I'd be soooo relieved. I just want to feed him without feeling uncomfortable. Sigh!

Hope it gets sorted - you are doing a great job - proud that you are trucking through your issues!! :hugs:

We are lucky it's going so smoothly for us. I hope I don't jinx anything by saying that.

Went to the mall yesterday and Whitt didn't sleep at all so he slept for 7.5 hrs last night and then another 3! He did the same today small 30 min nods so hoping he sleeps a long time tonight. I should be in bed enjoying it but Im too interested in Vikings LOL....

Went to the vineyard today with girl friends and their little ones - left mine at home as I just needed a little break - weather was so nice - got a sunburn but that's ok!

Hope everyone has a good night!:flower:

Hugs Becca and Lindy. Ruby only napped yesterday and spent the day in ny arms. She was a mizog!

She did to sleep at 8:30pm till now 3:30, so I'm lucky.

Smiley hope you settle Jack. Hope Oscar sleeps all night too?

TNT, glad you had a nice evening.
I'm out Tuesday for a meal with my friends, can't wait!!

Hi bsm, been meaning to check that app out. Goodluck with the jabs.

Ruby has hers lot on Thursday :(

Love night smiles! I'm trying not to interact with her coz I want her to go back off, she if she catches my view. She is all smiles, amazing :) x

hugs to all the ladies I was really struggling last night with my 3 :( The 2 older ones wouldnt settle and Connor screamed for hours! I think someone upstairs heard me crying though as Connor finally slept fro 8pm till 4am! When he started crying and I checked the clock I nearly had a heart attack and I was sure hed be unsettled all night due to the crying :dohh:

Embo you are super mum!!! Your oh is home today? Hope you get some rest xxx

I'm off to a friends and my Nans this morning. My nan is yet to Ruby smile as she has been away, can't wait for her to see how much Ruby jas changed.

What's everyone else up too? Xxx

Em :hugs: Dont cry, it will get better! (At least that is what I keep telling myself lol) You are doing fabulously taking care of three kids!

Jem, hope Ruby has lots of smiles for your nan!

I want to sleep the day away, Im so tired, but got the speech therapist coming round to see Oscar at 11am so need to tidy up before she comes because the house is a pig sty.

We didn't have a brilliant night :nope: Elodie was hungry, windy and snuffley!

I gave up at 5.30 and got up to watch TV in the living room, as soon as we were up she had a tiny bit of milk and then went fast asleep in her moses basket but I was too awake to bother trying to get some sleep! Typically Ivy is still asleep which is late for her.

Oh well, Elodie is dressed for the day and I have had an uninterruped breakfast :flower:

Embo you are super mum!!! Your oh is home today? Hope you get some rest xxx

I'm off to a friends and my Nans this morning. My nan is yet to Ruby smile as she has been away, can't wait for her to see how much Ruby jas changed.

What's everyone else up too? Xxx

Thanks hun he should be home within the next hour- he'll need to sleep all day though now as he's back to work at 6pm :dohh:

Em :hugs: Dont cry, it will get better! (At least that is what I keep telling myself lol) You are doing fabulously taking care of three kids!

Jem, hope Ruby has lots of smiles for your nan!

I want to sleep the day away, Im so tired, but got the speech therapist coming round to see Oscar at 11am so need to tidy up before she comes because the house is a pig sty.

Thanks hun, just builds up on me :( I crept into the L & J's room and watched them sleeping :cloud9: Made me realise that even if Connor cries for hours now he'll soon grow into a mad crazy child like these 2 :D

We didn't have a brilliant night :nope: Elodie was hungry, windy and snuffley!

I gave up at 5.30 and got up to watch TV in the living room, as soon as we were up she had a tiny bit of milk and then went fast asleep in her moses basket but I was too awake to bother trying to get some sleep! Typically Ivy is still asleep which is late for her.

Oh well, Elodie is dressed for the day and I have had an uninterruped breakfast :flower:

:hugs: Sorry you had a bad night xx

Em, I find it harder when the older two are unsettled as I feel like jade picks up on how tense I am. Hope today is better.
JAde slept well about 8pm till 4:45 and then 5-8 tbh you can't win when your baby sleeps well as people just imply jade has autism too!! Gotta love interfering people lol x

Em, I find it harder when the older two are unsettled as I feel like jade picks up on how tense I am. Hope today is better.
JAde slept well about 8pm till 4:45 and then 5-8 tbh you can't win when your baby sleeps well as people just imply jade has autism too!! Gotta love interfering people lol x

That's really true Em :( I know he picks up on when Im tired and ratty as he cried more. I find myself working out how old he'll be on the next half term and praying he'll be more settled by then, I hate wishing this age away though:nope:

People imply jade has autism? How rude are some people?! That is so ignorant :nope:

Just comments she is so much like m was but they are not comments from anyone who matters so it does not bother me :)

WHen is next half term? Already dreading summer hols ugghh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->