Baby Bugs Due February 2013

if we cant pay it we are buggerd as its the only way we can get lenas milk and get to my doctors etc

Oh god, do you think you will be able to get the money together? Id never be able to find that sort of money!

Oh god, do you think you will be able to get the money together? Id never be able to find that sort of money!
its looking like no, have called around scrapyards to see if they have the parts but no luck

Oh no :( You dont realise how much you rely on your car until something like this happens do you.

Is that the full cost of the repair she is asking you to pay??

Sorry about the nipples mrs :( I think the mummas who breastfeed are stars, I always give up at the first sign of trouble :hugs:

Whisper sorry about the car :(

Me and Jack went clothes shopping today it was really nice having some one on one time with him :)

Evening.

Sorry for having a bad time breast feeding mrs. I hope the referral will give you an answer and you get something sorted. Xxx

Oh whisper that's a nightmare! My old car cost me £3000 last year and still ended up buying a new one! Got to buy car tax this month :(

Yes half term should be illegal.

Ruby has hardly slept all day, cat napped so she is grumps. She is just having milk now and is asleep- wonder if this is it for the night?

Anyone leavin there baby is cry a bit now they are older?

Ruby had her nappy done, milk and winded, so I put her up stairs for a sleep and she moaned for about 15 mins and gave in :)
So if the time is right I'm going to start leaving her.

Sorry not mentioned everyone's posts coz I read half way through the day and now forgot.

Hope your all ok though xx

Jack is gunna have a bad ight, I can tell already. He has been a big fuss pot all day, not sleeping properly and not drinking more than an ounce at a time. I really wanted a nice nights sleep tonight :( Oh well lol.

You never know smiley, he might be exhausted! Right Ruby is going upstairs awake. Eeeek.

Hope he settles smiley xx is he in his wonder week?

JEmma, yes I dont jump to jade right away now. If I know shes ok then I will leave her for a bit. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->