Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Why do people make the connection between a baby being settled and a good sleeper and autism!? That is really odd and incredibly insensitive and rude.

:hugs:

eeeee lena went 23.20-8.30 between feeds AND 8 hours sleep in between changed her to number 2 teats and think its helped as she wasnt faling alseep during feeds and actualy both feeds has taken the fullbottle

Morning ladies, good night here too!

MF some people just say stuff through jealousy ignoring pees them off :haha:

Embo :hugs: I'm hope the same for next half term too this week is going to be testing:haha:

Day at home for me just sme friends visiting which will be nice. Have an ironing pile over flowing too :nope: hope you ladies have a good day :winkwink:

Sorry can't quote on phone but I have no idea whats up with people!

RUby was the same but then hit 9mths and woke up once or twice every night for milk till she was 4 lol x They always change anyway x

Emily - :hugs: I hope bedtime goes smoother tonight, and well done Connor for having such a fab sleep!

Smiley - I hope Oscars speech therapy goes well

AP - I hope Elodie sleeps better tonight, but yay for a nice uninterrupted breakfast. I have to get up at about 4am if I want to be up before the kids :rofl:

Em - Well done Jade! She is such a fab sleeper! I can't believe some people are so stupid :hugs:

Whisper - That's brilliant, glad the new teats have helped her with her bottles :D

All you ladies with good sleepers need to get them to teach Sophie, or Dylan :haha: I have one child who sleeps through the night sometimes now, so I am happy :D

Thanks Sasha, it is just more of an informal meeting today I think! X

Im going to get some new teats and try that, because I cant be doing with Jack waking up every two hours for a feed in the night again.

shes even treating me to a nice long nap so far been an hour and 15 mins

Breastfeeding, mastitis and generally feeling low (hot and cold sweats - started antibiotics today). :cry:

Got a referral to a paediatric consultant for Harry, because I think he's got a very sneaky tongue tie. I cannot for the life of me latch him properly - it kills every time I feed him, so I'm using nipple shields again.

I just saw it all in your journal :hugs: Bless you, you are doing so well. I couldnt cope with the pain when Jack used to latch on wrong in the first few days, so you really deserve a medal for getting this far :hugs:

Really hope the paed can get it sorted and that the anti bi's work soon for you xxx

:( oh no. Will it cost much?

YOur doing so well bec. I cant can't imagine how hard it can be.

OVertired baby here!

I *think* mine will be ok but my old fiesta failed everytime lmao x mines due August too.

Mines never failed, got a feeling something will be wrong with it this time though, cant get lucky again haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->