Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I love baby club, I grab a tea and sit and read everyone ripping into each other :rofl: It's my guilty pleasure :blush: About 2 years ago it was MENTAL in there, loads of bannings and flaming everywhere. I got through a lot of tea and biscuits while that was going on :rofl:

I need to get a life :haha:

Sophie is making up for her sleepy day yesterday, little grump! Typical that she would choose today to be even more fussy and boobified when the older two got me up at 4am :(

Emma I was saying to OH I wish we could skip to a cute 2 year old- Give me temper tantrums anyday! I know older tantrums are hard but I can put them on the naughty step then but I find babies screaming incredibly hard :nope:

The joys of parenthood :haha:

Finally got little miss grump asleep, and typical the other 2 crash as well. OH can deal with them tonight, I am going to enjoy the rarity that is all three kids sleeping at the same time :rofl:

Babies screaming is awful, especially when NOTHING you do calms them down :cry: Sophie was so upset earlier she even refused the boob! That has never happened before :(

I loved the ages 2-5 with ruby. I loved every second. I never enjoy baby stage much.
Wriggler enjoy the peace.
Jades asleep on me with her fave proper buried on me...ughh scared to leave or move her lol

The peace didn't last long, Sophie is on feed 10 since 7am :wacko:

I hate growth spurts :(

Baby club is MENTAL sometimes and yes Sasha, I remember when it was fierce in there for a while haha!!

I just find it so competitive in there and cringeworthy how many arguments break out over stupid things!

Jack just said 'poo' hahaha! Well, he obviously didnt say the word intentionally, just made a sound and it came out as 'poo'. The funny thing is, he has just actually done a poo, Im just about to change him :haha: :haha:

Poo lmao bless him. Jades noise is geeee.
Hope she slows down soon sasha! Jades asleep on me which means I'm stuck to couch!
I trt not to look in bc. So many posts about regression at 4,9mths etc. I swear my other 2 got easier each week not worse so refusing to look!!
Me and ruby have our mmr next week. Im going to have to use serious bribery!

Haha, that is so cute, Sophie doesn't really make noises apart from screaming.

At least she breaks it into feeds now, before now growth spurts would mean constant feeding for hours and hours on end. 11 1/2 hours constant feeding is her record, although she has done 24 hours with only 3-4 20 minute breaks :nope:

It's really hard, we tried with formula a few times, but she still just wants feed constantly so she has a bottle when the pain gets too much.

The older kids take full advantage though, Bethany has hidden a stash of pens and I can't find them and there is pen marks on every wall and most items in the flat, biro and permanent marker too so now we need to redecorate :cry: Dylan goes nuts and starts jumping off the furniture. I set them up activities to do, den building, drawing, farm playset, megablocks, dinosoars etc etc etc and they just won't play nice together, everything descends into screaming and chaos in minutes whether I join in or not. It's really getting me down :cry:

Funny thing is if one of them is asleep and one is awake they play so nicely and calmly. But together they are like crazed animals. Can't wait for this growth spurt to end so we can get out.

I think it's just a reaction to Sophie being here and me being glued to the sofa, they weren't like this until a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->