Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hugs Wiggler xxxx my two have there moments like that.
I'm beginning to get a bit paranoid when I'm out. My girls go a bit hyper and and sometimes its tough. There fine outside/school runs, but if we are at people's house or people come round..., I wonder if people are thinking I can't cope?

Ha ha, I've just had a spray tan and in currently feeding Ruby... She has brown/orange fingers!!! Lol. Poor spray tanned baby :)

Ruby had 5oz of milk at
5am
8:15am
10:30am
1pm
3:30pm
And then another at 6:30 ish for bed (I hope)
I only upped her milk yesterday and she has been drinking most of the bottles-I must have been starving her?

Anyways. Hope your all ok xx

Wiggler, sorry you're having a tough time. :hugs: I can't imagine 3 human babies...this morning both of my kitties and Blake were all screaming for different things at the same time when i got out of the shower. Blake wanted food, Samantha wanted food, and Tabitha wanted me to play with her. I thought of you ladies with three when I had 2 kitty faces howling at me and Blake screaming his head off! :haha: it was pretty funny, but luckily 2 were furry! Honestly, it must be a real juggling act. :hugs:

3 kids = outnumbered lol. Definitely will be celebrating getting through the first year!

Lol yeah!! My mum did the 6yr age gap twice. She assures me once I find my feet that I will love it.

My mums first 3 was the same age gaps as mine. She said it was really easy, but then again she didn't live in a second floor flat with no family or friends nearby. Lol

Yeah im put off three! ALthough thats not your fault ladies haha!

Im away from 9am tomorrow til 1pm on sunday! Peace but will miss thebabies - not the husband anymore tho cause he is a prat. That is all :)

Have fun Nix, is it a hen weekend? What tricks are you playing on the hen?

My DH is annoying me, he is so mean to the girls. I know they talk lots nut they miss him. I wish he had patience. :(

Jem my OH is the same to Oscar, he just hasnt got the patience for him and is horrible to him sometimes :(

He just is short tempered with them and replies so un interested. Sometimes it makes me think they deserve better. I know he loves them like mad, buy they deserve a Daddy who wants to play with them.... Breaks my heart really.

My oh was the same when they wete younger. He is much better now! Much much better! I dont think men understand the needing attention thing like we do.

Oooh nix. I am very jealous!! Enjoy x

My OH is the same, I went berserk at him about it this morning. I know they have been bloody hard work recently, but they are still just babies, and they need their daddy :(

My DH is the opposite - he is too soft on phoebe but he is moany with Jude as he just cries a lot! I don't think anyone can ever compete with Phoebe!

Yeh hen weekend! Will fill you in on it all when I get back :)

goodness has anyone heard about the minibus crash on the m62? 20 injured one dead on way to hen do:nope:

Evening ladies,

Jem hope you have fun tomorrow night.
Nix enjoy your day!

Hope others had good day!
Whisper sounds awful! Sad about ambulance crash too near Southampton!

One overtired baby here had a busy day and only cat napped so I'm paying for it now:cry:

Not heard about that- don't get to watch the news till 10pm.

Lucky hope your evening improves.
I never get spray tans and now I know why, lol.

I've just tried some clothes as I can't find anything on line... Managed to dig out a dress that I feel ok ish in. I seriously HATE my body!!!! I'm eating healthfully and lost weight this week so I'm on the right track. I'm going to start the shred again on Monday, no point moaning, got to do it :)

Hope Ruby sleeps all night, I was up at 5am doing the ironing... Only time I can do it in peace- bit crazy I know. X

Midnight is your ticker wrong? Ruby is 11 weeks today... And you was three days behind? Wish I knew how to do tickers, lol. Need to update my avatar. Loving all of yours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->