Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I don't know if I would cope if they were home all day lol breakfast/tea time is bad enough!!
Your right though, it does get easier and our babies are still so new really. That's why I prefer 5mths plus as you generally settle more and more each month.

Hi miley. Hope little flora is ok xx

Hi Miley, love your fb photos of the girls. When is Flora's scan?

I don't actually find Ruby hard work? I think it's the whole breakfast, lunch, dinner, housework, just generally everything. Lol- and mentally draining... I get out and talk to friends/mums but its constant.

But the plus side, my girls make me laugh with there sayings and ways of thinking :) and Ruby smiles still make my heart melt. I can't wait to hear Ruby giggling with the other two.
:)
Goodnight ladies

Jades been "easy" so far so I feel bit bad wishing time away but im more a toddlrr person than baby!

HaD a letter from hv about coming over to see how I am? It says its standard?

Have a good time Jem!

Gf do you swaddle him? I find when he's way over tired and manaically screaming thats about the only thing that will work...takes a few minutes so you can't give up...also do you have a white noise machine or an app on your phone for one? very helpful. Or try a swing. We LOOOVE our swing. Magic.

Can't imagine 3 right now...

My mom is coming this weekend :) yay!

He hates swaddling. But will defo give white noise a go. I'll try to persuade DH to get a swing for him. Am even trying cranial osteopathy next week! X

How long do you try swaddling when you do it? Whitt hates it too so I usually reserve it for when he's already upset but I know he's tired...I do it and then rock and shush for about 5 min and then he's usually given up and asleep...

Jades been "easy" so far so I feel bit bad wishing time away but im more a toddlrr person than baby!

HaD a letter from hv about coming over to see how I am? It says its standard?

Yes, another home visit. Mine is coming in May, I think. :)

Have a good time Jem!

Gf do you swaddle him? I find when he's way over tired and manaically screaming thats about the only thing that will work...takes a few minutes so you can't give up...also do you have a white noise machine or an app on your phone for one? very helpful. Or try a swing. We LOOOVE our swing. Magic.

He hates swaddling. But will defo give white noise a go. I'll try to persuade DH to get a swing for him. Am even trying cranial osteopathy next week! X

How long do you try swaddling when you do it? Whitt hates it too so I usually reserve it for when he's already upset but I know he's tired...I do it and then rock and shush for about 5 min and then he's usually given up and asleep...

I should try it for a bit longer probably. I can never get the swaddle right enough so his legs still go mental and his arms poke out x

Have a good time Jem!

I should try it for a bit longer probably. I can never get the swaddle right enough so his legs still go mental and his arms poke out x

They make some with velcro that are absolutely awesome! No thinking about it!:thumbup:

The Halo swaddlers with the velcro are nice. You zip them up first so the legs are contained, then work on the arms.

However, if you want a super easy swaddle try the Woombie. Weston hated swaddling too for a period but someone recommended the Woombie and I bought it--instant calm baby!! They look funny (a bit like a baby straight jacket lol) but I swear it worked amazing for Weston.

I just had to give up the first one I bought last week because he started rolling over in it, so now he is alternating between a new Convertible Woombie (that has an arms out option for babies who can roll) and his Halo (which for some reason he can't roll over in as easily). I don't think he is quite ready though to have his arms out overnight though, because he just won't sleep well that way yet. Sad because he slept SO much better in the original Woombie than anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's standard... This is the time where they check for pnd? X

I had forgotten about that hv visit, is it for when baby is about 12 weeks?

Yeah its booked for May. I totally forgot about the 3mth ones. Oh well, its quite handy cause I need to chat to her and keep forgetting about clinic x

Morning!

Well after an awful day yday, we had a great night last night. I think Theo may be gradually bringing his bed time forward as last night it was 10pm instead of 11:30/12.

It's stunning outside. Will be walking around with theo today for sure.

Good boy Theo.

It's raining here :( winter clothes are on.
Im off to toddlers with Ruby and Demi, what everyone else up to? X

Weather has been crap here all week but seems to have brightened up a touch today. Had an awful night last night, but surprisingly not too tired which is good.

Well done theo! Hope it continues to get earlier for you :D

My house is a tip but cba cleaning it. In such a bleurghhh mood today.

Toddlers for us today, weather looks nice. Was 21 degrees at the best point yesterday, ivy played in the garden (naked!) For hours yesterday!

Morning ladies! :flower:

Well, Lily slept awesome. 9pm-5:00am then 5:30am-8:30am. Happy me! She's all grins now :D.

I'm at the DR's today at 2:50pm, with a DR not a nurse. I will get this sorted. Sick of it.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"