Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Alex finally has a day off, so we're all hanging out together today. The weather has turned here (it was so lovely yesterday), and I'm pretty sure it'll tip it down all day, so I'm not sure of our plans.

My cold feels like it's going today. Usually, my colds last for a week, so I'm happy. I can breathe! :D

My two big babies have really horrible coughs! It sounds awful! I was coughing loads last night too. Jade slept her usual but I ended up moving into rubys bed with her as jades constant fidgeting was keeping me up lol.

Just read that mums juggle 10 tasks between 7.17 am and 8.30am.....its about 20 here. I need paying more!

I'm tired now. Theo's only just woken up after a 7hr sleep! I should've slept in!

Hope you guys have a good day xxx

I need two sets of advice ladies!

Firstly, I'm doing a 3 1/2 hour journey next week with Lily. How would you do it? Stop every hour or stop every 2? Any other tips?

Also, hungry baby milk? Worth it?
xoxox

we have the bright starts swing to its a godsend on fussy days

lena just had her u4 check up and all fine hearing fine, eyesight fine shes now on the medium line for lenght and almost on the actual line for weight my little chubba chops, she also just had her first jabs she wasnt a happy girl is now fast asleep

We done a long journey. I just fed her before we let and didn't stop as she slept I wouldn't stop unless: she was inconsolable/hungry. I would see if someone can sit in back with her though.

Would only try hungry milk if baby was still hungry after 6oz. Is lily drinking lots?

WHy have I never heard of 4mth sleep regression before bnb?? Ignoreeeee lol

I need two sets of advice ladies!

Firstly, I'm doing a 3 1/2 hour journey next week with Lily. How would you do it? Stop every hour or stop every 2? Any other tips?

Also, hungry baby milk? Worth it?
xoxox

we switched lena to hungry baby milk as she was getting so hungry within just 2 hours but doc said not to feed any less the 4 hours and she only takes 5 bottles a day nw

We use HB milk too because I couldnt get any stage one so bought that instead and stuck with it. It doesnt fill him up anymore than stage one though. There is virtually no difference.

Matthew had blue but I dont think it made a huge difference. Jades drinking 3oz every 3ish hours in day. Even after sleeping 9hours she only drinks 3/4 :(

DOnt read sleep regression posts lol im not going in babyclub again.

Baby club scares me :lol: I've started offering Connor 7oz now as he was draining his 6oz bottles :(

What she's doing is: eating 5oz each time, then being hungry again an hour later but she's throwing a bit up. It's like she's full but still hungry.
xoxox

Baby club scares me :lol: I've started offering Connor 7oz now as he was draining his 6oz bottles :(

Im glad its not just me, I am living in denial that every day gets easier I think? I am not ashamed to admit I dont like the baby stage at all. I find it so frustrating. Yes she is very cute but I cant wait for her to tell me whats wrong! Id happily jump to 3 and not feel sad about missing baby years.

lena takes 6.7 oz a feed will go up end of the mth to more

wow! Doing well!

What she's doing is: eating 5oz each time, then being hungry again an hour later but she's throwing a bit up. It's like she's full but still hungry.
xoxox

Maybe she has a bit of refulx? Also are they definite hunger signs? JAde looks hungry when tired. x

Snaps her lips, sucks really hard on her dummy and cries. I can just tell the difference between sleep and hunger now hun.
xoxox

I'm also the same, Emma, can't wait until she can tell me what's wrong :dohh:.
xoxox

maybe shes having a growth spurt hun.
I find babies frustrating lol cute but frustrating!

I hate baby club. By far the worst part of the forum. I never go in there :lol:

Jack is on 6oz and he is having bottles every 2-3 hours at the mo, he is just so hungry/greedy. He has had 17oz in the last 8 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->