Baby Bugs Due February 2013

What has everyone got planned for today? x x x

Im staying in because of my hair lol, sent OH to Asda to get me something for it but in the mean time Ive spoken to the girl who cut my hair the other day and she is coming in the morning to fix it all for me lol. So OH just rang me and said right im at the hair section now, what do you need? And I was like ermmmm it doesnt matter now ha ha, dont think hes impressed!

So ive gota stay in because my hair is a state!

Thanks Nix, smiley done it now :) thanks so much. Will check it out later on my I pad- may need talking through it. Lol.

Sorry about the hair.... My friend once bleached my hair and when I went to wash it off it was falling out in huge clumps it felt like cotton wall.
My mum even perked my hair at 5- and no that not a lie!!! Pure child abuse :) she was a hairdresser back in the day.

Not sure what to do? Dh gone golf and the weather is crap.
Hope the babies slept well.

Ruby has discovered her hands.

Morning!

Jem, Theo's obsessed with his hands! Is always sucking them even if he's not hungry.

No plans for today. Will probably go for a walk this afternoon but that's it.

It's Lilys party today :happydance: She's having her hair curled at the hairdressers first- so excited for her!

You are welcome Jem! I use an ipad as well so can talk you through it if you need me to :)

Aww Lily will look so cute! Bless her! Hope she has a fab day!!

The weather is gorgeous here today, its about time, its been shit all week. Wanna take the kids out but scared of people looking at my hair lol! I will have to put a bag on my head!

https://lb4m.lilypie.com/ftiVp1.png
https://lb3m.lilypie.com/D0mKp1.png
https://lb1m.lilypie.com/g7i1p1.png

Jem, these are what your tickers will look like, let me know if you want them changing for something else x

Brrr its gone cold and wet today. Bug decided 5am was wide awake time so she joined me in the bed.
No plans for today apart from paying the bills online,oh yeah the fun!

I've also in the past bleaches my hair and ended up with yellow/orange straw like hair. Oh was dispatched to sainsburys to buy black hair dye and it took months before my hair looked and felt better,not to mention the tons of conditioner used.
Have a fun time at Lilly's party.

Went shopping yesterday and got some really adorable bits from tkmax as the had a sale on,will post pics when I crawl outta bed. I could have spent three times as much but had to hold back as my registration is £100 and due this month.

:hugs: smiley I've had my fair share of disasters too I'm s desperate to go back blonde but can't afford hairdressers right now so will have to wait! Could I ask how you did tickers too?

Going to need tones of coffee today both phoebe and ollie really crap night! Ollie is suffering really bad from nightmares is this normal? And poor phoebe has my cold:nope: husband being on nights meant 4hours sleep for me and so much to do today :coffee:

Hope everyone had a good day , have fun girlies on their evenings out:thumbup:

Have fun lily

Love them smiley :)

How old is Ollie? My neice has been havin nightmares and she is 6...
They discovered it was coz of Scooby do.

Must do housework, Ruby down and girls are sitting down for 5 mins.

I always forget about tk max, I use to spend hours in there.

Aww poor phoebe and Ollie :( Hope you manage to get some rest today x

The hairdresser is coming to my house in the morning and charging me half the price it would cost in the shop so cant complain. Dont have the money really but it needs doing so got no choice.

Tickers are easy to do, you can make them on lilypie.com :) Or if you are not sure what to do I will do them for you, only takes 2mins x

Glad youlike them Jem, Isla's will need changing once she has had her birthday x

I'm stuck under a sleeping baby, and the flat is a mess! Jem, what is this 'housework' you speak of? We're lucky if we get the washing up done every evening! :p

My mum and brother are coming to visit today. I love the weekends, when I can finally get a bit of help when Alex is at work. :) Though, last weekend we were at Alex's parents' for the weekend and I'd just about had enough of my MIL sticking her oar in about my parenting. "Oh how times have changed!" "He's getting crafty!" (I'm pretty sure a 10-week-old doesn't know how to be 'crafty'.). Etc etc.

I probably need to write a journal entry about it, because it's been a week now and I'm still fuming about some of the things she said/insinuated. She just made me feel like a shit mum! :( And I'm almost certain she did it on purpose.

Oh bex that sounds crappy :( im really lucky with my mil but that would drive me up the bend!

I have to do housework or I fall apart but the house is a dive this morning! I have washed up and made bottles but that's it. Trying not to stress about it but hate it!

Ollie is 3next week he is petrified of the dark and thinks there is spiders in his bed he is convinced he makes you check the bed! Jade had dreams but she was much older wondering whether a boy thing?

Thanks smiley I am going to attempt it and see how I go :thumbup:

MrswAffer I had that prob with my mother in law we don't see her much now so easier but when pregnant with ollie she was horrendous think she got the hint that I didn't like as not so much now.

Oh Bex :hugs: They have no tact do they. Let it all out in your journal, you might feel better if you write it all down. What did Alex say about it?xx

Lucky, when you have created your ticker, it will ask you what format you need your code, you need to choose "PseudoHTML, UBBcode and BBcode"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->