Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm back home with my bro. Harry's asleep in the sling. We're waiting for my mum to get here with dinner, and I'm pretty sure Alex finishes work at 5pm. A nice family evening coming up! :)

Aw thats nice. I have a friend coming over when kids are asleep for some wine. Hope u all had good day x

Ive just braved Asda to get some food for watching tv tonight. People stare so much because of the double pram :growlmad:

People are so nosey. I always think people stare at me too lol though if I am out with jade they assume shes my first!

I have got a tandem pram so people only see Oscar at first and then they see there is a baby underneath as well and they stare like they have never seen one before!

What is wrong with people. People always stare at math as he's normally in fancy dress lol.

JAdes been in her bouncer awake for an hour without moaning, scared to move her!

People seem to notice me when I'm with theo too. Probs because I look like a teenager, lol.

It's the fussy hour and theo's asleep in the moby! X

Currently dancing round our living room to 80s tunes trying to keep theo settled! Never imagined I'd spend my sat evenings like this!

Wow- I go away for a few days and miss 35 pages!!

Too much to read because I'm exhausted!

Hope you are all ok. Love n hugs xx

Gflady that's what I would like to be doing :haha:

People stare at me especially when I have all three with me I think I look young too!

Had my first breakdown tonight I'm tired ollie and phoebe have cold and are grizzly and I'm tired all made for a hard day. Ollie has already been up 3times already and hate shouting at him but he pushes me so much! To top off husband gone to work so another night with on my own i take my hat off to single parents:cry:

:hugs: to all that need them.

I am trapped on the sofa with a growth spurting baby. We have people coming over at 10am tomorrow and we have been out all day today so inbetween feeding I am trying to clean the house! Least glamorous saturday night ever!

Thanks ladies, I hate being tired it makes me emotional and ten times worse, hope you r all having a nice night x

Bug and i were dancing to Kerrang earlier and she prefers Avenged sevenfold and 30 seconds to mars :D

We had the 'Rockabye Baby' version of The Police during bath time tonight. :) Harry's been down since 8pm! Fingers crossed we have a good night. Alex is in the bedroom tonight too. :happydance: .....And maybe some of this dance!!!: :sex:

Thanks ladies, I hate being tired it makes me emotional and ten times worse, hope you r all having a nice night x

:hugs::hugs: It does. Dont be too hard on yourself!

:hugs: to all that need them.

I am trapped on the sofa with a growth spurting baby. We have people coming over at 10am tomorrow and we have been out all day today so inbetween feeding I am trying to clean the house! Least glamorous saturday night ever!

eeek, just do what I do and stuff it upstairs or in a cupboard somewhere :dohh::hugs:

Bug and i were dancing to Kerrang earlier and she prefers Avenged sevenfold and 30 seconds to mars :D
hehe Jade LOVES pink floyd!

We had the 'Rockabye Baby' version of The Police during bath time tonight. :) Harry's been down since 8pm! Fingers crossed we have a good night. Alex is in the bedroom tonight too. :happydance: .....And maybe some of this dance!!!: :sex:

hehe enjoy :D

Jades been down since 6.30 and the other 2 have just gone up. OH is working till 1, he better not wake me up again to DTD:growlmad:

AP I have ot the hairdresser coming at 7.15am so I have been trying to do bits all day and the house has slowly got worse and worse what with Oscar making more and more mess. OH has been out since 12pm so I have had no help with housework OR the kids today.

Mrssw, enjoy your special dance ;)

Im raging at OH, he told me he was gunna watch football and then have a drink with his brothers because he 'doesnt see them often' but really, he has been with his mates in one of their grotty houses getting pissed all day! And I only know this because of pictures his mates have put on fb :nope: He hasnt text or called me all day to see how the kids are or anything. He knows I have had a lot to do in the house today as well as looking after the kids and he knows I have got to be up early to have my hair done so he is just bloody selfish. He will eventually come home in a state, wont be able to help out with Oscar in the night (he still doesnt sleep through) and so I will be juggling Oscars crying fits and Jacks nit feeds on my own because he will sleep through it all. Very very unhappy.

Sorry for the moan. Again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->