Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I'm my gosh, my bloody two year old!! Didn't go to sleep until 8:30 and was up at 2:30 then both girls were up 3-4am (Isla fell asleep) then Demi didn't sleep until after 5am. Ruby slept till 6:30!!!! Why does my 12 week old sleep better than Demi?

What's everyone up to today? I've got to get some food and hopefully it's the garden again xx

Sorry you didn't get much sleep :hugs:

Lazy day here, working on building my milk supply up again, all the bottles I gave her when I was in agony have taken their toll on my supply :(

Sophie has leggings and a top on, no vest. I'm going to put her in a summer dress in a minute as it's crazy hot in here.

It's grey and gloomy here. :(

Harry did 8pm-12am-4am-6am and then dozed with me until 8am. :) He's also already had a nap in the cotbed with no fuss whatsoever. :D I'm so happy he's more independent now - I can get on with the housework and finally be more house proud!

Oscar and Jack have matching shorts and tshirt on :haha:

HV has been round to check up on Oscar, I ended up crying :dohh: and now she has suggested I may be depressed lol, I know for a fact I am not btw. She was reluctant to leave, think she this I was going to have a breakdown when she left haha!

Xxx do u find it worse when people ask? Im fine untill someone's like are u sure lol. Xxx

JAde slept 6-5-7 and now having her second catnap. We have been in forest but its 21 out there now! o_O

I made the mistake of crying when I first met Elodie's HV (it was when she was gaining weight slowly) and now she always looks at me like I am about to have a breakdown!

The first time I raised my concerns about Oscar was with this HV and I broke down into floods. Again today, I really broke down in front of her and I swear to God those are the only two times I have ever really cried about it and it happens to be in front of the same HV so now she thinks that I cry all the time lol. Everytime she asked if I was okay I cried even more lol.

Elodie just took a 3oz bottle! I am so happy! Advent teats are what finally worked.

Good girl Elodie xx
Hugs Smiley, hope your ok. I nearly did that the other day with a lady I've met at toddlers. She has four boys and she asked if I was ok when Ruby was screaming and Demi was having a paddy and i so very nearly burst into tears.

Ruby is in a baby gro, it's warm so I may change her in a min x

Jades in a romper now no vest. Its so hot! I had to change her pooey bum in my car in asda carpark lol

changed her to number 2 tommee tippe and she ust gulped down a full bottle

Alright Lena :) Big girl she is!

We got good sleep again whew. Really need to work on getting him to sleep flat though...anyone got a woombie and like it? Heard a few people like it

Girls with older ones, when does this pm fussiness period end??? We're 12 wks tomorrow so hoping it's soon...

Whisper, Jack is on size 2 TT's as well, much better for him.

Tnt...usually things start to get better after 12 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->