Baby Bugs Due February 2013

i hate evening my happy girl is once again whingy and clingy and bright red in the cheeks:nope:

Hi everyone- I really need to vent!

I have been trying to get Daniel to start on solids and he had apple on Thursday and Friday and was loving it! I then came home from my future SIL hen do on sat to be told that my stap son had been feeding Daniel love heart sweets..... I saw red! How stupid can people be and apparently his granda just sat and watched and laughed. I don't know where my dh was when this was happening!

Now I can't get Daniel to eat anything that isn't sweet...... I have tried carrot and sweet potato but he is having none of it!

I think that I'm going to leave it for afew weeks and try again, I'm just so raging that they let him do it.

Also we had a family thing yesterday with my in laws and Daniel was handed round like a toy, now today we have the child from hell!

Hi everyone- I really need to vent!

I have been trying to get Daniel to start on solids and he had apple on Thursday and Friday and was loving it! I then came home from my future SIL hen do on sat to be told that my stap son had been feeding Daniel love heart sweets..... I saw red! How stupid can people be and apparently his granda just sat and watched and laughed. I don't know where my dh was when this was happening!

Now I can't get Daniel to eat anything that isn't sweet...... I have tried carrot and sweet potato but he is having none of it!

I think that I'm going to leave it for afew weeks and try again, I'm just so raging that they let him do it.

Also we had a family thing yesterday with my in laws and Daniel was handed round like a toy, now today we have the child from hell!

his grandad just laughed?! seriosuly hes a baby no wonder you are seeing red:growlmad:

Grrrr, I would be furious! My Dad gave Ivy a spoon of toffee nut icecream when she was 4 months and I went mental, irritatingly everyone else (my mum mainly) said I was overreacting :nope:

Aw hun, that sucks. I'd be fuming too! :growlmad:

I also hate when Harry is passed around like a toy, totally disrupting his routine. :(

I just hog jade when people come round. She only likes me holding her so most people have stopped asking lol. I only like my mum/sister holding her. I dont mind mil but she doesnt ask much x

Oh Whitt loves his hands - he loves the burp cloth or his little blanket friends to hold and chew/rub his face. I swear he loves having blankets right over his face. I have to watch him.

Oh BSM that stinks. :hugs:Very disrespectful! You are the mom you get to set the course for parenting. I have heard this from others to start the veggies first and save the fruits or they won't take to the veggies as well. :(

Ah whisper, same thing happens here. Fussybritches shows up and Smileybaby goes home for the day. Can you take her in the stroller for a little walk? That works for Whitt at least for 30 min or so! Lena is adorable.

Ah dropped a 32oz jar of spaghetti sauce and shattered everywhere this morning...:wacko: ugh mondays!

anyone elses lo stoped taking the full feed? not sure if i should take her doc as she doesnt even take half the bottle anymore but crys in hunger

Ruby drinks 5oz bottles at the mo? Maybe Lena is a bit off?

Omg I'd be mad to bsm! My mum gave Demi a chocolate buttons when it was bedtime and I've not even given her solids!!!! She said 'ahh she's ok, she loves it' no respect for my thoughts or opinions!! Needless to say she doesn't have my girls often. (I won't go to hers coz she smokes and has a evil dog who bit me twice) She moans that I don't see her yet she just doesn't respect my wishes :(

Any news on Becca?

Smiley hope your ok, saw your fb status? Take it your sofa didn't get delivered?

Hope your all ok xxx

she was taking 200 mls at a time now we are lucky to get 90 down her

Is that just today? Or has she been doing a few days? Mine use to be fussy when it's hot or teeth are coming. Try not to worry, she won't starve herself. See how she is over the next 24 hours, I'm sure her feeds will pick up xx

Is that just today? Or has she been doing a few days? Mine use to be fussy when it's hot or teeth are coming. Try not to worry, she won't starve herself. See how she is over the next 24 hours, I'm sure her feeds will pick up xx
shes been like it for over a week now id say she pushes the bottle away and then screams

Jem it has been delivered but theybhave given us the wrong thing! We ordered right hand facing corner sofa and they have brought left hand andit doesnt fit properly in the room...the delivery drivers were just like 'uh nout we can do love, give them a ring tomorrow' RAAARR. They will be getting a an earfull tomorrow.

I have a feeling the sofa is right but the guy in the shop has got it wrong and doesnt know the difference properly. The one in the shop he said was left hand and we said we wanted to opposite so he said we needed right hand.

BSM, Im nkt surprised you are mad...I would be livid!! Xxx

gonna try her back on doc browns with size 2 teats until i can get to toys r us to get the size up for the tomee tippes

My older 2 went off feeds when they were teething, have you tried giving her the feed a bit colder? That's what helped with Dylan, the cold helped sooth his gums. Bethany was on boob still at the first teething so nothing really helped much x x x

ive been giving her a cold dummy in between i dont know if itts the teats or the milk or her teeth trying her with bigger teats on dr browns if they dont work i think il take her doc

was even less with that bottle and new teats she only took 80:wacko:

Whisper try not to worry, she will only drink what she wants, if she wants more Im sure she will let you know. Like MF, said, little and often? Jack sometimes feeds every 1.5 hours and other times he can go 4 hours. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->