Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Good job, Lena!

I think Blake is going through something similar, think its related to teething. For the past few days, sometimes he'll take 6 oz, sometimes only 3-4? Still plenty of wet diapers, but also some drooling and lots of hands in mouth and a little cranky. Looked this morning and I think I see a little bit of white just beneath his lower gums - maybe some little baby teeth coming soon!

Oh and yesterday Blake and I were blowing raspberries back and forth playing and I got my first baby giggle!!! :cloud9:

My older two are still fussy after 5pm lol dont think it stops :(

LOu yeah my car stank and my mate had to sit in back lol

Haha one vote it gets better soon and one vote it goes on forever...:haha:

Ew MF haha I am not looking forward to that this summer! It's frequently above 100F here

Aw cute kitty! Wowzers teeth!! Werent we all just in labor yesterday??:dohh:

Hope Rota is OK - haven't seen her on since she posted being upset :(

I was just thinking about Rota, too. Hope she's ok.

Embo - also been thinking about you and the job situation with your oh. Hope it all worked out ok hun! :hugs:

Hope rota and becca are ok :(
Tnt they get easier when they tell you what they want. Tbh im not sure it ever gets easier but you sure adapt more so its much better as weeks go by :)

WHat have all yoir babys gone to bed in? Ive put normal sleepsuit in jade, no vest and her grobag. Hope thats ok?

What are you guys calling a "vest"?

Mine sleeps in what you guys call a baby grow or sleep suit... :)

Also do you all not have air conditioning over there? Not sure it's as common everywhere as the US...

Harry's in a short-sleeved bodysuit and a sleepsuit over that. In the night, I'll put a cellular blanket over him because it gets a bit chilly in our flat because we don't have central heating.

Blake too, just a sleep suit (long sleeve, footed, zip up, lightweight cotton type body suit things)

Vest and babygrow in bed. She normally ends up in with me most of the time so doesn't need anything else as we warm each other up :haha:

Ive put Jack in just a sleepsuit, no vest. It is warm in my room so he will just be having a thin blanket tonight with a warmer one on standby just in case.

I saw Rota viewing the thread a few days ago but not actually heard from her.

I have spoken to Becca, she is just taking a break for a while x x

Tnt...every baby is different but I found it all much easier with Oscar past about the 12 week mark. Like MF says, it doesnt necessarily get easier but you adapt more. After 12 weeks Oscar was generally more settled and finding his routines and stuff x

We have our matress being delivered tomorrow so will move this long little boy out of the moses! Still in our room though and will be releived to get the sensor mat on!

I think I will put Elodie in a thin cottony sleepsuit tonight.

We had a really good morning at home but went out on playdate this afternoon and my 2 year old became a devil child :nope:

Elodie was fine but was finding it too hot, she is a bit off her milk but I am probably trying to make her take too much because she has been a bit sicky today.

She is all clammy and sad at the moment, I do like it sunny but am looking forward to it cooling off for Elodie's sake.

Oh my god Em, when you will find out? :hugs: Really hope he doesnt x x x

Rota :hugs: You need to see a doctor. Its not nice to be having thoughts like that x x x

I was just thinking about Rota, too. Hope she's ok.

Embo - also been thinking about you and the job situation with your oh. Hope it all worked out ok hun! :hugs:

Thanks hun, I 'think' he's going to be ok, they haven't called him in or mentioned it again so I'm praying its all been brushed under the carpet :(

Connor has his jabs tomorrow morning :( They were booked in weeks ago but he wasn't well enough. Dreading it!!

I've Ruby in what she normally wears. I'm cold tonight and the weather is changing here.

Bit random but I'm reading a mag... That Tony from Liberty x has three babies under 10 months!!!!! His wife fell pregnant after two months... And they were born 7 weeks early. Just imagine, lol.

Glad Becca is ok and thinking of Rota.

Anyone love the apprentice?

Oh and no air con here, not common to have it here? X

Yeah forgot to say about the air con, it is very rare to have air fon, think maybe rich pele in big houses have it? Lol.

Omg three under ten months?! Yikes, my worst nightmare.

Really hope you are right and your OHs job is safe Em :hugs:

Omg jem at those kids!

Hope connor is ok after jabs.

Ap, I cant wait till it rains tomorrow. Too clammy for bubs. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g