Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Happy bank holiday everyone! What are you all doing? It was supposed to be really warm and sunny here but its dark clouds so far :( We're going up to my Mums caravan in a the next hour - Seaside! :happydance:

Its boiling here, really warm, could catch a tan (or burn if you have skin like me lol). Im waiting for MIL to text me because she wants to have the kids today so just waiting for her to get back feom doing her shopping. Don't mind her having Oscar but don't want Jack going for too long really. My new sofa is cming between 4 and 7 :dance: So excited to watch my soaps on the new sofa tonight :haha:

Em, have fun at the seaside! Are you staying over or just going for the day? Bet the kids love it there don't they :)

Anyone heard much from Becca? Se hasn't been on here in days. Saw a few fb status's but just wondering if anyone knows how she is?

9 hours here:happydance:

I thought the same about teething with phoebe very dribbly and biting here fists a lot! Thought I had a awhile before this started:nope:

MF very weird what were they doing all that time?
Smiley people always want more font they bloody cheeky people , hope you get rid of it today.

Jem nice tickers:thumbup:
Wriggler poor you biting whilst feeding ouchy!
Whisper teething granules what are they?
Have fun today ladies I have a house full of 2/3 year olds for ollie birthday 3 today!!
the ones i have are tiny little balls we put on her tounge all natural camomile etc in the uk you can buy aston parsons and somethng else

Red hot here. Tourists everywhere so came to secret part of beach they wont find lol x walked here too. :) im hoping il start tp relax now jade is 12weeks?
Have fun em xx

I'm starting to think of expressing so can have a bottle when its difficult to bf but I'm confused. When do you express? Can they start not wanting to bf? Also am I being stupid now because I'm worried it will effect the bond we have, I know bottle fed babies have the same bond with mums but does a bf babies bond change when you introduce a bottle. I'm not being anti bottle at all, had them in ready from day 1 because didn't know if I would manage bf. Is it best not to mix at the moment (12 weeks)

So I would feed from one side only and pump the other. You could do this with every feed if you wanted unless your lo is drinking more than one boob can provide but mine isn't. I make enough milk to feed a small country. You may have trouble like AP said getting nipples to take - Whitt still doesnt eat nearly as well from a bottle as he does from the breast but he will eat some. It made me sad to give him a bottle the first time...was weird. But being able to leave the house for more than 2-3 hrs was seriously worth it.:thumbup:

It would also explain the biting when she is done with a feed :nope: OUCHIES!

Anyone know where I can order an amber teething necklace/anklet? and if an anklet or necklace is better?

Etsy. Loads on there.:thumbup:

Just put Whitt down and hoping for a good night :)

TN - not sure if you'd be interested or not, but since you're producing so much milk, I wanted to mention that you can donate breast milk to your local hospital/NICU unit for Premature babies to eat. Common for mothers of premature babies to have low or no milk supply, or the mothers are ill. It's very much in demand and such a blessing for these babies to get some donated breast milk. Blake actually took donated breast milk (supplemented with the little I produced) for a few weeks. We very much appreciated it!

Red hot here. Tourists everywhere so came to secret part of beach they wont find lol x walked here too. :) im hoping il start tp relax now jade is 12weeks?
Have fun em xx

Happy 12 weeks Jade! Glad you have some "secret" beach spots to get away from the tourists!

Started a few posts this weekend, but never finished. Surprised to see Blake's name on the list (#29) didn't realize Blake was so popular? Oh, baby's hungry, back later...

Oooh teething yikes

Ap, my dr told me to steer clear of sunscreen til 6mo and I googled it to check and sure enough so does the FDA here. I bought organic kind for our beach trip next week but I am going to just try to keep him covered up and in the shade as much as I can...

Happy 12 wks Jade!

Oh kitty, good idea. I will look into it.

Gah I hate Mondays - short week though as we're off to see and intro baby to DH family in Louisiana and then over to a condo my mom rented at the beach in fl for a couple of days. Looking forward to it!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday :)

Happy May Day everyone. :) We just got back from Hastings, where there was a big May Day procession, as there is every year. :) It's called 'Jack in the Green', and it's a pagan celebration of the start of summer. I used to be in the procession when I was little. :D

Harry slept through the whole procession, which is impressive because it's full of morris dancers and loud drummers! Next year, he'll be more into it.

He hasn't pooed in 4 days!!!! Expecting the poosplosion any moment!

have to show my fave pic of lena so far

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/Facebook/Leney%203%20months/467168_10151559854924518_1443454658_o.jpg

Lena is adorable she has the awww factor! She is very clever, jade cant hold her bottle it would just fall on her face!

Oscar didnt hold a bottle till he was about 6 months lol, maybe even later. Jack has held it a few times but that was fluke. X

I only covered the 2 year old in suncream, Elodie I have put a hat on and kept her in the shade :flower:

Neither does Jack, he sometimes hits himself in the face and then jumps a mile because he has no idea what just happened :rofl:

Ive not used cream on jade either we just stay in shade xx Jade sucks her thumb but has not grabbed toys yet! Ruby held bottle about 8mths!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->