Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning!

I'm knackered and feeling miserable about my pregnancy weight gain. I've got half a stone that just won't budge. But I'm so tired that all I want to do is eat! Sorry to moan.

Theo had a growth spurt on the weekend but I think the chiropractor's making him a little more relaxed x

I'm still a stone heavier than I was before Daniel. It is really getting to me but I love eating crap so it improv my fault that it isnot shifting. Salads etc just don't do it for me.

My belly is still all wobbly too- really not very sexy!

Glad ur ok rota!

So glad your doing ok rota x I agree nothing healthy tastes nice! I need cola and tea to get me through the day x

I swear the weather messes me up so much! I dont mind it rainy and tbh Jade was getting a whinge on in the heat as the car was hot on school runs etc but goes extremes in this country!

Lucky- I find Jade so easy when the other 2 are at school. Though you do forget how time consuming babies are. Literally feed/change/sleep play repeat and then its time to pick up the other 2!?

What are you all up to today? Jades been finding her hands this week and putting toys to her mouth so have cleaned up some teething rings and toys thin enough for her to grab. I am not going to sterilise them, just keep clean.

Yep I didn't know what to dress her in yesterday it was hot but not hot enough for little dress or anything now she is back in full gear!
I'm looking forward to meeting a friend friday without ollie asking every ten seconds for something to eat! :haha:

Going for walk with friends today then home to tidy still have sand all over kitchen from Ollies party!

Gflady I still have 10 pounds to loose and seriously wobbly tum! Still keep Telling myself its only 11 weeks I had a baby.

Rota glad you are ok:hugs:

Thanks ladies, glad it's not just me craving junk! I've been chain eating biscuits this morning!

Good luck for tomorrow rota x

Sleepy Jade xx
https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/Mrj2013/IMG_20130508_114630_zps21d819dd.jpg

Glad your ok Rota xxx

I too have 12lb to go.
But had two rounds of chicken salad yesterday and have two lots of salad today. I've got to lose it by a wedding in July.
I know it will go, I've just never lost it quickly.

I just spoke to Ruby and she giggled, went to video and she stopped ;(
Goodluck with the sand, hate the stuff.
We been to music class this morning and chilling now.

I've been spotting the past few days, I'm hoping it the morning after pill and not implantation bleeeding.... Just imagine, LOL.
X

Thanks ladies, glad it's not just me craving junk! I've been chain eating biscuits this morning!

Good luck for tomorrow rota x

Me too! Chocolate digestives. Yummy!

Alex has a day off today, so he's on the PS3! Men!

How have you lost your weight in the past Jem?

Cute pic MF!

I did a bit of weight watchers 2nd time round as I was getting married 6 months after Demi. But I found it just fell off really? Im sure your weight will just come off naturally, half a stone isn't much- but I know enough to make you feel rubbish. Xx

I'm cold today!

As a perk of the job OH brings home chocolate and crisis that are past their dates. Ive now made him put the on top of the cupboard where I can't see or reach them. Otherwise I will be the size of a house. My goal history is to fit into primark trousers. I'm a 22 at the moment,so getting there. Lost 1.5 stone since Bug arrived.

Well done rota!

Thanks Jem. I think I may try weight watchers or slimming world just because I've forgotten how to eat healthily!

I desperately need to start slommng world. Its got to the point where I am finishing off evert meal with crisps and chocoate because Im just not satisfied, as well as being over the top with snacks all day as well. I need to lose 3 stone to get back to what I was before Oscar :shock:

Gosh weight watchers is confusing!

Slimming world looks good but expensive to join. Why does sugar and fat taste so good???

I lost all my weight really quickly with bfing but belly still looks all soft and my tummy muscles are out of shape.

Im 5lb under my prepreg weight last I weighed but thats not saying much as I should lose another 30lbs to not be overweight - Im 5'7" and 175 - just cant find motivation or time to exercise really.

Our schedules are so opposite and my old workout place doesn't have child care....And Im totally craving chocolate and ice cream too - wonder if it's a bfing thing???:shrug:

And another rant, I am not pleased with the demise of my beautiful, nicely sized, perky boobs...:dohh:

I have half a stone to go - this is my 'bfing weight'. With Ivy I did everything I could - ate really healthily, exercised loads etc but that final half a stone wouldnt go whilst I was feeding her.

As soon as she weaned I lost it doing nothing in 2 weeks!

I am exactly the same weight now, I think my body requires some extra weight to produce milk :shrug:

Hi ladies!

It's been quite some time since I popped in here... glad to see everyone is doing well. Seems like we're all struggling with post-pregnancy bodies!

I'm at my pre-preg weight but it definitely doesn't look it. I'm sure it's just that I lost all kinds of muscle while doing nothing and so what once was muscle weight is now an excess of chunk :p Just started P90x yesterday... wish me luck!

MF... giggled at the tights comment. That's how I'm feeling!

Oh, and TNT - Boobs are a whole new story! Ugh. I laid on my side yesterday after feeding, looked down, and with the way all things ended up I felt I was looked down at a wrinkley 75 year old! Ugh.

Feel like I finally got the hang of mommy-hood at about 6 weeks PP. Guess it took a while to get my energy back after the C-section. I've been lucky though - Bennet has slept from 9 until at least 6 since about a month and a half old.

Now that I feel like I have more time to myself in the day it'll be nice to be able to come on and catch up :)

Hi Miss Ashley, welcome back!

My boobs are droopy too, have been for a while :haha: My belly is droopier though, would love to get rid of my 'pouch' but i think im stuck with it for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->