Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Im the same as pre preg weight and in all my old clothes but my belly is soft. I guess I look the same as I did two years ago but I was looking much better after training! I guess I have been lucky after #3 but my shape has changed.

HOw are you all tonight? My 8yr old has come home with a clarinet and said he is joining orchestra. Oh my.
Hi ashley :)

Hi Miss Ashley!

Rota - glad to hear from you! :hugs:

Embo - what a relief! :hugs:

Extra weight: Well, I took a break from killing myself on the treadmill for that last 3-4 weeks, and Suddenly found I've lost 5 lbs? Maybe I was stressing about the running? Anyway, nice surprise and only 15-20 to go! Last month before my AF (hormone moment) I cried to dh that my belly jiggled more than my boobies when I'd run up the stairs :haha:

MF - back in same clothes?!? Not even close here. Still yoga pants.

Uh oh break out the earplugs lol

Hi ashley!
Mf- nice pic ...
Christy- thanx for the info....
I too miss my fuller shapely boobs. Now I feel sad seeing them.
I was lucky I didnt gain much weight during pregnancy. Was only gaining in the bump. So when I checked after birth I was back in my post pregnancy weight. From the last 1 month I have gained some weight which is killing me. My appetite has increased. I am taking ayurveda medicines. I hate my loose belly.

Hi miss Ashley, how are you?

My are amazingly ok :)
My tummy just looks popped, like about 16 weeks pregnant! I'm sure a bit of toning will help?

Eeeek a clarinet... Is that good?? Ha

Nearly bedtime :) xx

I'm defo not in my old clothes yet and the sugar cravings are unreal! I just don't know how to dress my body, especially not used to having boobs.

AP that's interesting as I suspect my body is just going to cling to the last half a stone til I've finished breastfeeding.

Hope you've all had a good day? Miner's being super chilled with lots of Theo cuddles on the sofa :)

Honestly I look about 28 weeks preg :lol: My belly just sticks right out at the top and then hangs at the bottom.

Clarinet :haha: I love matthew he sounds hilarious!xx

Gflady I honestly think by September your weight will be your pre pregnancy!!

What do people think of bumbos?
I'm buying a mama's and Papa's snug off a friend for £10!! It comes with a tray too and I got a few toys that will stick to it. I think it's slightly different as it has an insert I can take out as Ruby grows.
I've never used one, so advice or comments from you guys would be helpful :) xx

Boring football on tonight. X

Ive got a bumbo that some one gave me. I like them :)

Matthew is pretty funny at times lol

I'm desperate for a bimbo,swing and one if those round activity table things. Gotta wait for check from tax. Man. Should be getting p60 in may paycheck. From chatting to friend in finance/tax related job I've over paid so should be getting a fair bit back. Plus now I'm on the correct tax code things shouldn't be so tight every month. Bloody hospital messed that up by having me on the bank so I was listed as having two jobs But the hospital wouldn't let me work extra shifts when I needed the money as 'i wasnt on the bank' . Ffs. That place couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

I think I'd die if Sprog came home with an instrument.

Rota phone up and see if you can hurry them along? I got £425 a few weeks ago but no p60 yet. X

Happy 12 weeks to my monkey moo!:happydance:

Don't have a bumbo but I think I'm going to get one afterall - seems like it would be good as he likes to sit

I've also just ordered one of these:

https://zipadeezip.com

I am hoping this will help us transition to sleeping flat...fingers crossed!

Rota you would think I would have to sign a consent form or something? I mean a clarinet cant be cheap and they have given one to an 8yr old and now il be responsible!
I have suddenly got runny nose tonight and cough grr :(

HOpe your pay does not take too long x

Rota phone up and see if you can hurry them along? I got £425 a few weeks ago but no p60 yet. X

I will give them a ring in the morning as im desperate for a new carpet,cooker,bed and bits for the kids. And a new sewing machine for myself

Hi ladies!

We have a Bumbo, it's brilliant, Sophie really loves it.

Sorry I've not caught up properly, you ladies are chatterboxes :haha:

We have a bumbo in the loft, I hadn't thought to get it down yet - Elodie seems so young.

My Mum keeps telling me I am in denial and I have to accept that she will grow up :haha:

Ohh, I had a ton of fun growing up with musical instruments! It'll be great for him, though a little noisy for you :) Worth it, though! I'm sure they can't hold kids responsible for the instruments if they're just letting them bring them home without parental consent.

I've seen a couple of you ladies saying your body is holding onto weight while breastfeeding. I didn't know that happened? I thought you just lost weight faster while BFing. This would be good news to me! I like the idea of this weight only being here for a little while longer and more might easily come off when she weans? haha.

And I also like the bumbo chair, though I don't let Bennet sit in it for very long yet because she looks so uncomfortable. Once her little neck gets a bit stronger I'm sure she'll use it all the time.

Amelie! How did I not realize that our girlies have the same birthday?! :) fun! And I think I feel the opposite. Bennet just seems so grown up to me already... sometimes I have to remind myself that she's still brand new. Feels like she's been here forever though.

I think everyone is different with the bfing thing - I know ladies who had to give up because they got so skinny and unwell whilst feeding!

We were chatting about it at the bfing group I go to though today and loads of women seem to have just that last little bit left to go.

I have found both times I have got my 'figure' back quickly but just a slightly curvier version of it whilst feeding :shrug:

I played clarinet lovely instrument, but when jade had one I had to sign to say responsible and to have it covered n house insurance!

I seem to be curvier than before hopeing my hips go back a bit more than now though!

I have a bumbo and I use for short periods now and she seems to like it:thumbup:

Husbands out and phoebe won't settle was hopeing for a relaxing night on my own but that's gone out the window:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->