Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yeah, I thought bfing would mean the weight dropping off but no. I'll be happy if I lose it by sept :)

We have a bumbo but haven't used it yet.

MF hope you're not coming down with a cold.

Talking of Bumbo's... Anyone know how I can stop my 2 and 4 year olds sitting in it? :rofl:

My older two are obsessed with Jades bumbo! I dont think jade is to comfy in there atm but she will be soon.

YEah i will ask about the clarinet tomorrow. I am wondering if a letter came home when I was pregnant or jade was newborn and I just ignored it!

yay sorted out my sewing machine :D Now i wont have to walk around with my trousers trailing after me, i mean why do they assume that because im fat im also 6 foot?

AP - totally agree on the thinking they are young. I was saying to my mum about all the stages and cause its gone so quick I can't imagine him sitting, holding stff etc but he is gettin there!! Totally in denial I Am.

Jude has conjunctivitis. First night in his cot too. Just watching him now as I lay in bed. Much easier to see than moses!!

Did 2 classes at the gym tonight. I will get skinny! In last 5 weeks I've lost 8lbs but more interested in inches. I'm sure I'm 2 inches down on tummy and chest

Phoebe has ear infection and on anti b. why do they get ill at the same time!

We have bumbo and been lent the snug too. Don't use it much cause he looks uncomfortable although his neck is getting stronger. Thought he had flat head but doc says its ok, I'll just keep eye on it.

Sliced my finger with a bread knife today. Wow it's deep and throbbing!

Nix Ruby has a slight flat head too so I've been making an effort to move her about. She is slightly on the opposite side tonight. If your not happy about Jude's head get another opinion. I'm paranoid as my friends boy had it and wore a helmet for months.
Well done on the weight loss and hope kiddies get better soon.
Thanks for comments on the bumbo. I won't be putting Ruby in there for long, maybe the odd five mins until she is more comfy. Ha ha and Icahn already see myself yelling at the girls to get out the snug!

Lucky, sorry for your un settled night.
DH is off to America for a whole week, and I've just relised it's half term week :(
How am I going to cope? I'm already dreading Sunday as his playing all day and I'm all by myself.

Hope your Wiggler.

Glad you got it fixed Rota.

I'm off to bed after doing the ironing. Gof my life rocks these days, sigh x

TNT I did like what you buying, that zipee thing. I guess there a it like the sleeping/gro bags? X

Just heard back from a model and talent agency regarding Bennet's application and they want to represent her! So excited :) I decided last week that I'd like to try for fun. Can't believe we got so lucky! It's one of the top 3 in Toronto for kids.

Nix your avatar pic is so cute - hope the kiddos feel better soon

Jem, where in America? Yes, it's supposed to help transition babies from swaddling to sleeping free as it gives freedom but a little resistance - the reviews on the site are great - we dont swaddle but need help transitioning to sleeping flat so hoping it works.

Oh Ashley thats great! I was just thinking about this the other day...

I feel so old!!! It's my birthday today.

I'm struggling to lose weight got 11lb to go. Want to get to pre preg weight before TTC again. Doing slimming world. Thomas had injections today. Been good. Few melt downs but not as bad as I thought.
Been getting harassed by work. Locum covering me and business partner clashing massively. Like 2 school kids not grown men. Aaaaggghhhh

Happy birthday Lindy!

Connor had his first jabs yesterday and we had a awful awful night, I was expecting it though :( Nasty nurse made his little chunky legs bleed :cry:

Poor Connor :(

Happy birthday Lindy xx

I've kno idea? Ha ha must find out where Shaun is going.

Ruby woke up at 2am, 5:30 for an ounce and 6:30 but she is messing me about. The minx, hope you slept better xx

Happy birthday Lindy!!

Poor Connor, I hope he has a better day today :hugs:

Happybirthday Lindy!

Hope Connor feels better today :hugs:

Jack slept till 4am then till 7am :)

Meand both boys are full of a cold, had it for a good few days now, hope it goes soon. My AF was due monday but still not shown up...hope my cycles are just messed up and that Im not pregnant :/ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->