Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Happy birthday lindy!

Theo's got his second lot of jabs today :(

I'm impressed with you guys who are already thinking about having another one! I am nowhere near that yet.

Thanks ladies! I do feel older. How old is everybody on here?

Anybody got any tips- Thomas was sleeping 9-12 then 1-4 then 4-7. Each sleep in his crib. But now he does his first sleep in his crib and then won't settle in there for more than 20-30 mins. I keep getting him out (dont want to wake neighbours). The only way he will settle is bf. I that tired I drift off and he ends up in bed with me.... where he sleeps well! I just don't want a big battle stopping him sleeping here. Thank you :)

since changing her teats lena has done 2 whole nights of sleep, has just had a bath and now fast asleep again:haha:

I co-slept with Ivy and didn't find it a problem to stop, she just wanted a bed of her own rather than a cot!

I was 27 in January, you are all making me feel really old!

I'm glad Lena is settled.

No idea what to suggest lindy? Sorry (don't breast feed) does he have a dummy? Maybe he just want to suck on something?

Am I the oldest? I'm 29.... 30 in January....eeeeeek!!

Yea so where are we meeting, ha ha xx

I am 26, mentaly about 40 though lol

Ruby was the same with sleeping in my bed so when she was 9mths she had pillow in cot and settled much better. I dont think you can make bad habits at this age so dont worry.

NIx- a meet?

I'm glad Lena is settled.

No idea what to suggest lindy? Sorry (don't breast feed) does he have a dummy? Maybe he just want to suck on something?

Am I the oldest? I'm 29.... 30 in January....eeeeeek!!

Yea so where are we meeting, ha ha xx

ah but you really dont look it i thought you were only 25 maybe younger from your pics

I think I'm the oldest, 31 in June :/ in my head I'm still in my mid twenties.

Joined weight watchers yday and it's utterly depressing. Don't think I can do it!

Joined weight watchers yday and it's utterly depressing. Don't think I can do it!

my mums been on weght watchers for past 2 years and done amazing this is a bit of an old photo but this is how much she lost

Attachments

• 429143_10150657959974518_1993569860_n.jpg
    429143_10150657959974518_1993569860_n.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3

my mums been on weght watchers for past 2 years and done amazing this is a bit of an old photo but this is how much she lost

Wow, that's impressive.

Not sure I'm mentally ready to diet?

Wow, that's impressive.

dont think of it as a diet think of it as just changing your eating habits im wanting to do it too but cant afford it here so will have to just attempt it alone :haha:

Wow whisper she looks amazing!

For all you ladies feeling old.... I'm certainly the oldest I think!! So depressing and I'm only on baby number 1!!!! Xxx

Wow, that's impressive.

dont think of it as a diet think of it as just changing your eating habits im wanting to do it too but cant afford it here so will have to just attempt it alone :haha:

I joined online, it's only £11 for a month xxx

Wow whisper your mom looks amazing. Now I really want to be in shape.
Jem you are not the oldest. I feel so sad. I am 30 will be 31 in august. Gf that makes us the oldest:cry:
Happy birthday lindy!
So sad. Hope Connor is better. Today my boy has to go for 4 injections. I just hope I get a good nurse.
I just checked my weight. Oh god!!!! How this happen ? I have put on 3lbs. :dohh: I think my mom is giving me ample of rest and food. I only take care of baby. I need to do something. I am starting yoga and walks from tomorrow.
I got shresh a playgym. He loves music. So thinking about buying him a musical instrument.
Yesterday he slept from 11.50 pm to 5 am. I am happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->