Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh Rota, bloody men! Well I had a nightmare night, it was fine till the 4am feed then since then Connor just hasn't settled :( I'm guessing he's got some trapped wind or something :nope:

I'm counting down the hours till OH is finally back! Haven't seen him since 6pm friday :dohh: I need a cup of tea without holding a baby or breaking up a fight between Lily & Jack arghhh!

:hugs: Em! What time is your OH back? Is Connor settled now?

I had an awful night too. Jack couldn't breathe because of his blocked nose :nope: Was spraying saline up his nose every two minutes to try and help him but wasn't doing much. He has had a blocked nose for a few weeks all in all and Im begining to wonder whether it is just part of the cold he had last week or whether it is something more.

My bump buddy from when I was preg with Jack is having a c-section today (she miscarried her love bug, got pregnant again with twins and lost a twin). So today she finally gets her rainbow. So excited for her!

We have a ppwercut! Great with 2 kids!

Jude still won't go more than 3 hrs between feeds but also wot take more than 3-4 oz. his weight gain is fine but he can't handle more quantity. I don't want to go to hungry just to make my life easier cause there is no reason for it but dear lord a few more hours a night would be nice! Any suggestions!

Morning!

Hope the jabs go well and everyone has a lovely Monday :D

Sophie is so funny this morning, she can't decide if she wants to scream or smile at me so she is doing both, smiles then screaming, then more smiles :rofl: She is so odd :haha:

Sorry the the bad night ladies xxx
Sort nix, don't think you can do much? Does he have a dummy? Would that settle him?
Maybe when he started weaning he will settle for longer during the night?
I guess he just wants little and often?

We have jabs at 3:20, going to sort tea all out beforehand so I can snuggle Ruby up.
Have a good day all xx

Just imagined a power cut and no morning coffee...

Morning all,

Daniel is only up at about 7.45. He went o sleep at 7 last night when Andrew took him and the dog for a walk he then woke t after 9 and played for a bit, got changed and got his bottle. He was sleeping by half ten again. I'm counting myself lucky that I have a really good sleeper.

My step son is with me today, teacher training day. It is nice to have some actual conversation in the house and not me talking to Daniel and then answering myself as well.

Our plan for the day is to go to the library and get Daniel registered, I love reading to him!

Jade slept 6:45 all the way till 5:25 with no wake up or bottle. She stYed asleep during her 5:30bottle and had only just woke up.
HTe monday school run!

Harry did much better last night, sleep-wise and also went 6 hours between feeds from 7pm til 1am. He only goes a maximum of 3 hours in the day, but hoping he'll start going longer soon. :)

Harry did much better last night, sleep-wise and also went 6 hours between feeds from 7pm til 1am. He only goes a maximum of 3 hours in the day, but hoping he'll start going longer soon. :)

Daniel only does 3 hrs between feeds during the day too but can do 10 hrs at night.

Hopefully u will start to get a longer sleep at night soon x

lena normaly goes all night but last night was back to waking very hour then waned fed at half 3

All mine stayed with 3hours day feeds till weaned but only takes ten min to feed her and my dd and oh can do a bottle in the day too :) jade has done 6-6 in the past so 12 hours but secretly I dont mind the 4/5am bottle as its often the secret to a later wake up if you get my drift :)

Em, I have jades cot at a slant, would that help?
My dd said jade looks like humpty dumpty haha

Daniel has learnt how to pull the toys on his bouncer chair. It's the fisher price woodland animal one so now all tv programmes have the farmer wants a wife playing through them!

Lmao! That's so funny. Well done daniel x

I am a bad mum lol jades just been on sofa watching baby tv without a peep of noise, I manged to wash up brekkie, do bottles, make a sandwich in fridge for lunch and make a tea and drink it. Got to love baby tv ;)

We don't have the baby tv channel, but I was flicking through the on demand and found a load of baby TV stuff and it kept all 3 kids happy for a bit :happydance:

Morning ladies.

I am Sooo jealous of all these sleeping babies. Last night I was so exhausted just had thomas in bed with me. Couldn't cope with another night of up and down. Will try and get back to putting him in crib tonight. It's so hard, he wants to sleep with us.

Hope you are all doing ok.

Becs- hugs. Hope you are on the mend. X

Still giggling over nice dress leading to BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->