Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi Becca, hope you feel well soon x

Lol, he liked your dress.

Girlies are asleep :)

Rota our girls were born on the same day. How do you mean
Holding toys? Im certain Ruby is batting her over handing toys, and if I put a toy in her hand she let's go.
No real holding here yet.
I got my first giggles on my phone and she has barely done it since.

Dh is getting the snip, got to have vasectomy counselling- whatever that is?
I'm fact his not come near me since our scare a week ago!! Mind you, I'm top tired for dtd with bloody Demi waking me up.

My Isla is four next week, she should have been due tomorrow but kept me waiting for her dramatic entrance. I have a 4 year old child, madness!

I'm that tired my grammar is terrors! Soz, I never check it x

I I understand jem. My typos are shocking. My 8 yr old was up more than Jade last night. I went mad!

WAs it easy to get the MAP jem?

If you are willing to pay for the MAP it is really easy to get.

Prescription I imagine is fairly easy too - the nurse does it at our GP surgery and you can normally see her on an emergency appointment.

Yea mine was at the weekend so I had to go to the out of hours surgery. Just call your doctors and get in tomoz. The doc litrally wrote me a prescription and advised me being seen for contraception- I'm going this week. Smiley put me off going to the chemist as its cost £25 ish- great but when you can it free... X

Evening, sorry not been able to catch up, just wanted to say hi. Sorry I am so crap with this thread :(

Love and kisses to all x x x

She was flexing her fingers and I put the rattle in her palm and she held it for a few minutes before letting go. She also bats at the toys on her playgym but won't go on her front for more than a minute.

Wasn't able to catch the giggles on video.

Typical :( We had an opsie last night o_O

Yikes!

bens now saying he regrets having kids as we cant do anything and he misses his old life

:nope:

Ladies are you not petrified of becoming preggers with three all ready???

That's sad that he said that whisper, did he expect you to agree with him?
Mmmm kabab, Love your avatar Smiley x

My avatar is Osc when he was a baby :haha:

Hi ladies :flower:

Just dropping in with a quick message, hope you're all okay!

I'm still poorly with a few things, that's why I'm quiet.
xoxox

:hugs:

Hope your better soon becca xx

Trying to persuade Ryan to get the snip! Hoping to get the coil in now I am 12 weeks PP. It was both our faults as pills made me sick and we never use condoms. His fault though cause he liked my dress :p

WHisper, its hurt fully what he said but hope it gets easier try not to take it to heart xx

My ruby is so lovely helping me with Jade.

:rofl:

To be fair he was probably just shocked I was no in pyjamas for the first time in 8mths haha.
What has everyone got planned next week?

No plans this week, helping my sister tomorrow morning to paimt some more of her house. Got to go to the hospital with Jack on wednesday for his follow up appt about his liver. But other than that, not a lot! It was my friends due date yesterday so Im hoping she will have her baby this week :)

Oh and I need to call Oscars paediatrician about his stupid blood tests :mad:

hes appologoise and said he used the wrong word he m eant he just doesnt like how things have changed so much and he loves lena to pieces would never be without her and does still want more kids just has to get used to the change etc

Jack has finally gone to sleep, he has been fighting it for about 2 hours!! He better be planning on sleeping through tonight! Lol

thanks hun, arghh i have a ginormous spot on my chin i swear people could live on it its that big i must be due on soon think il hide my head for a few days umtil it buggers off

Oh is being an arse. He said that we could think about a third child either next year or the year after. We dtd and now he has changed his mind. Ffs. He can think again if he thinks he is getting anything from me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->