Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hugs ladies xxx

Don't know if its tiredness or everything but feel really down today. I love being a mum but feel like I can't do all the things that need doing and that stresses me so then I feel bad that my "things" haven't been done and the time I've spent half doing things means I haven't given Thomas the time he needs. That probably makes no sense!! If I feel like that with 1 I seriously don't know how you ladies cope with 2+ and how will I manage with another!!

Brother came around yesterday with my nephews. Older one is 8 and a little star. Give him the iPad and he is happy! The baby turned one last week and is into everything. He came over to Thomas when he was on the gym and they were staring at each other. Thomas was doing big gummy smiles. Nephew leaned over like he was going to kiss him but then it looked like he was going to bite so I just played a bit and moved nephews head a bit because couldn't be sure kiss/ bite. Next thing nephew reached our and smacked Thomas really hard on the face a couple of times. I pulled Thomas away and didn't make a deal of it- dh would've freaked. But then nephew starts pulling at tv speakers and tv stand. My brother and SIL were just sitting there while I was dealing with an hysterical Thomas and destructive baby!! I know kids can hit out etc and was protective because Thomas is tiny but thought my SIL or brother wouldve helped. Nephew is used to wrestling with 8 year old.
Sorry for rant and moan like I said things get to me more at the moment!. I'm having a shit day after a shitty week :(

I had one of those mornings this morning where I felt like locking myself away and just screaming :nope:

We went to one of Ivy's friend's birthday parties and OH wasnt going to come with me (he is a bit shy and weird about going to kids he doesnt know birthday parties)

Ivy cried about everything this morning - mainly that I wouldnt let her go to the party in knickers and a tutu :dohh: and Elodie kept being woken up by her.

About 10minutes before we had to leave I said I just couldnt cope on my own and begged OH to come with me.

Thank god he did, Ivy was so moany and wanting to snatch everything, go on the trampoline all the time, go on the swings all the time etc. Their garden had a massive set of stone steps that Ivy kept almost falling down and they were handing out boiled sweets whilst all the kids were running about :wacko:

Elodie just wanted milk so I had to feed her and it was cold and blustery outside. I think at least OH realised that sometimes it is just difficult for me at the moment to get out with both of them, especially when Elodie needs a feed.

Someone also thought Elodie was a boy - wtf? - she was wearing a dress and a yellow cardigan???

And an old lady was really weird about her name and said maybe we should shorten it to Ellie instead. I just said 'errrrr no, her name is Elodie'.

I love the way men 'say' they know how hard our job is.... Yet I still go out for a few hours yesterday with all the girls... And today he is playing golf all day (major comp) where is the mums break?????

Hugs Lindy. I remember when my girls were at that stage and could be a bit of a handful but I'd never sit back after my child hurt another. At one there are ways to show that hitting is naughty. Poor Thomas.

I've been able to get on, girls playing nicely in the garden and Ruby having a long sleep. It's bath night tonight, I always somehow have to do it when Shaun isn't around!

Hope your all having a nice flexing day, haha x

Happy Mothers Day!

Bought Blake a couple mothers day themed onesies, good thing as he puked on the first one after 10 minutes. :haha: Got a few pics, maybe post them next week as they're on camera, not iPad. He was a good boy this morning, more smiles and raspberries for me. :cloud9:

:hugs: Lindy Jem

Happy mothers day xxx I agree about school tomorrow. Thank god! Ive just to ryan we need more respite for m. Once a month does not cut it!!!
How are you all? Kfc for dinner here today lol slumming it up x

Just caught up today, hugs to everyone :hugs: sounds like most have had a shitty day. X x x

we just back from mils for mothers day lena has been a fuss pot all day:dohh:

I was at my sisters all morning helping her paint her new house and stuff. Then came home and napped in bed with Jack nd now Im going to have a shower and then go get a kebab :haha: (I wonder why Im putting weight on!!)

we just attemted dtd for the first time since lena was born, she was fast asleep then the min it came to it she woke crying:dohh:

bens now saying he regrets having kids as we cant do anything and he misses his old life

Ladies are you not petrified of becoming preggers with three all ready???

That's sad that he said that whisper, did he expect you to agree with him?
Mmmm kabab, Love your avatar Smiley x

Hi ladies :flower:

Just dropping in with a quick message, hope you're all okay!

I'm still poorly with a few things, that's why I'm quiet.
xoxox

Hope your better soon becca xx

Trying to persuade Ryan to get the snip! Hoping to get the coil in now I am 12 weeks PP. It was both our faults as pills made me sick and we never use condoms. His fault though cause he liked my dress :p

WHisper, its hurt fully what he said but hope it gets easier try not to take it to heart xx

My ruby is so lovely helping me with Jade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->