Baby Bugs Due February 2013

we dont have a tv in the living room anymore so she has to put up with my ugly mugg and nursery rhymes:haha: when in bedroom tho she is glued to the tv she creams and screams but you turn her to wards the tv she stops:haha: shes rebeling against her papa and the no tv thing:haha:

does anybody else get sick of people telling you you hold your baby too much:wacko: i said to my friend i am ordering her carrier on friday and she went "again tho shes being carried" shes not even 4 mths old:wacko: my mum keeps commenting on how much shes on my lap too

Just ignore them. They wont be small forever :(
Lindy-my ruby was the same, in the end she had a pillow and mini duvet in her cot about8/9mhs and slept better then x

I can't believe how smiley Sophie is! Hopefully she is getting to the end of the screaming phase?

Sophie is a bad sleeper too, I just have her in with me now, she will only sleep next to me or in her swing so might as well make nights easier for myself :) She won't be in my bed when she 18 so I don't have a problem with it :haha:

We are back to loving apple again...... He was giggling and kicking his legs with excitement about it!

Tried to upload a pic of him eating but it didn't work, hopefully this time will work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 4
Bloody hv can't even give me the right red book back and only realised once home! Now dragging two kids out to get it! Last time she went home with it grrr

I'm dreading Sophie starting solids. Weaning poops are gross :sick:

Aww no Whisper xxx hope you are ok x

I weaned Osc really early at 15 weeks but defo wont be doing that this time round. Was just too wager to do it, but to be fair, he was ready for it.

Ahh that's so sad, sorry Whisper. Does that mean you get to go home for the funeral? X

no:cry: i cant get home so fast we havent got the money last time i saw her was 2009 as she lives up in scotland ina little village near aberdeen , mums family have never been ones for keeping in touch not since dye died they had a stupid argument over a caravan and all fell out only time we saw them was when gran was in hosp or when my cousin karen died so i missed out on my gran growing up because a bunch of imature adults:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->