Baby Bugs Due February 2013

ive got a very unhappy girl tonight with her teeth, i feel like cack over my gran and d*** head neighbours who think half 9 at nigh is the perfect time to start hoovering abouve where lena sleeps!

So sorry Whisper.

We have our next lot of jabs on 15th. Dreading them! Also got Calum's review to see how he's doing on the lactose free milk. Not seeing any difference, but the Dr still wont entertain that it might be reflux as hes gaining weight and 'staying on his curve'. I am so frustrated with fighting them about it.

Sleep is eratic here. Some nights he goes 7.30-3.30-7.00 and then nights like last night he's up every 90 minutes.

Wriggler I'm the same I've rang my surgery 3 times about 6 week check and I'm at 12weeks now:nope:

Jem just combination of stuff all day, phoebe has cold so is grizzly, ollie demanding, the dog s##t everywhere, I burnt the tea and the health visitor mess up. I don't even think I peed alone today:haha:

Saysib...did you add me on instagram? I have just clicked who it is!
ugs lucky xxx if you ever want to meet half way let me know.

My girls are being bridesmaids next valentines :)

Saysib...did you add me on instagram? I have just clicked who it is!

I think so, lol. I just joined and synched it to my facebook, havent had a chance to actually add anything to it yet - or my facebook recently for that matter!

Lucky girls being bridesmaids.

Grrr Disney are fucking about with Merida (princess from Brave) :( Making her slimmer, tartier (more make up) and calming her hair down. Sprog was so happy that there was a princess with hair like hers.

Aha, will accept when mobiles charged :)
hope you and lena are ok lindsay xx

i am ready to scream upstairs have people over againa nd were just shouting in the hallway and now music and bloody base blasting out along with being so bloody loud they KNOW i have a baby here they just do not give a flying f i dont want to hear them singing or there chavy voices they grate on me so much im so sick of it ive not had a proper sleep in mths thanks to them not lena but them!:growlmad:

Grrr Disney are fucking about with Merida (princess from Brave) :( Making her slimmer, tartier (more make up) and calming her hair down. Sprog was so happy that there was a princess with hair like hers.

You mean in the way the toys look? Or are they having a spin-off show or something? I've found that I hate the way all dolls are looking these days (including the disney princess ones found in the disney store). They all have that "Bratz" doll look with the huge eyes and pursed lips. It's silly.

Same here Rota, DD was thrilled that Merida looked like her!! I dont get why they felt the need to change her!

I agree Ashley. I find they look a bit creepy!

They redesigned her before she was officially unveiled as a disney princess at the parks.

They over sexualise all of the female characters, im waiting for them to stick Mulan in a pink ball gown and give her curly hair.

So sorry Whisper.

We have our next lot of jabs on 15th. Dreading them! Also got Calum's review to see how he's doing on the lactose free milk. Not seeing any difference, but the Dr still wont entertain that it might be reflux as hes gaining weight and 'staying on his curve'. I am so frustrated with fighting them about it.

Sleep is eratic here. Some nights he goes 7.30-3.30-7.00 and then nights like last night he's up every 90 minutes.

Daniel has reflux but he always gained weight and stayed on the same line on the chart.

It really pisses me off when doctors don't listen - I told ours that Daniel had reflux and then gave all the symptoms that he had. It was the only way that I could make them listen.

Aww Linds :hugs: That sounds horrid. Can you call the police? X

tbh hun i give up calling them they do nothing but tell them to turn it down but next day we are back to this again so can not wait till we can live in a HOUSE again only noise there will be us

:shock: That has just reminded me that my brother bought me Brave on Blu-ray for Christmas, and I haven't watched it yet!!

help?! I am feeling really broody, kind of. The thought of more kids makes me want to rip my uterus out, but at the same time the thought of not having more kids really upsets me?

https://www.todaysparent.com/blogs/on-our-minds/best-surprise-im-pregnant-announcements-ever

So cute!

Kinda makes me a bit sad as nobody was really jumping-for-joy happy for us when we found out because we got married kinda quickly and ended up finding out we were pregnant a week after the wedding... everyone's in love with Bennet now though so at least there's that.

I hate what they've done to Merida :( They've even got rid of her bow and arrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->