Baby Bugs Due February 2013

help?! I am feeling really broody, kind of. The thought of more kids makes me want to rip my uterus out, but at the same time the thought of not having more kids really upsets me?

I can totally relate to this hun, but I think it'll always be there a little bit. I suppose our 'purpose' is to make children and we're still so young to stop doing that :hugs:

I am back into broody mode :( Missing being pregnant. I am perfectly happy with two kids and would like a third but not for several years yet. Broody feelings are so hard to supress.

I feel sad no more babies and I've had a most amazing four years having babies but seriously my stress levels are just the worst ever.... No more babies x

What you all up to xx

I have my first ever smear today ladies :( Dreading it! Plus I have to have swabs so I can have my coil fitted- actually insanely excited to have proper contraception :lol:

Hugs sash xx absolutely no broodiness here at all. Having the older two makes me realise how independent they are. I dont feel sad they ate growing up, I quite like it. I feel like Rubys friend as well as her mum. Loving baby J but not sad shes last baby lol can't wait to have her a bit older as bad as it sounds xx

I have my first ever smear today ladies :( Dreading it! Plus I have to have swabs so I can have my coil fitted- actually insanely excited to have proper contraception :lol:

A smear is a doddle especially since u have had babies. Getting the coil fitted is really straightforward too, I have had no trouble with mine. A bit of cramping but that is all! Good luck!

I just hate getting my foof out :lol: I just hate that awkward moment of being half naked and jumping on the bed :haha:

:rofl: I have never had a smear but I have had 'tests' down there and it always makes me cringe. I just think 2 minutes of embarrassment is better than not knowing if you have something wrong.

yea I'm not bothered about a bit of pain its just embarrassing as I'm a fatty bum bum too :lol:

So sorry Whisper.

We have our next lot of jabs on 15th. Dreading them! Also got Calum's review to see how he's doing on the lactose free milk. Not seeing any difference, but the Dr still wont entertain that it might be reflux as hes gaining weight and 'staying on his curve'. I am so frustrated with fighting them about it.

Sleep is eratic here. Some nights he goes 7.30-3.30-7.00 and then nights like last night he's up every 90 minutes.

Theo has severe reflux and was initially gaining weight really well but as it has worsened his weight has dropped.

Morning!

Good luck with your smear em!

Gosh, I'm defo not broody! We'll probably have another one but not any time soon! Need to recover from my little high needs baby first! :)

Ive already worked out when jade starts school that ruby can pick her up lol

I have done this too ha ha ! Not broody here happy with three! It's weird that baby making days are over but glad there is a light at the end of my tunnel! :happydance:

Be nice to meet up MF how far is tower park from you?

Embo good luck I hate that part too :wacko:

Another IT question how to I link my journal to my profile?

Lucky don't know about link mine does not work so gave up :( tower park in poole? About 40mins but easy drive :)

Yep in Poole, it's about a hour and a bit from me maybe place to meet ? Can't think of anywhere else!

you know you are on bnb too much when you start dreaming about it:haha: i dreamt we all put in lollysticks into a machine with a name on an it came out with smileys name:haha: and it meant we were all going to stay at hers for the week :wacko:the babies were all around 1 and were into everything :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->