Baby Bugs Due February 2013

eeeek bens just suggested livign in corby or kettering only an hour from my mum and dad:happydance:

you know you are on bnb too much when you start dreaming about it:haha: i dreamt we all put in lollysticks into a machine with a name on an it came out with smileys name:haha: and it meant we were all going to stay at hers for the week :wacko:the babies were all around 1 and were into everything :haha:

:haha:

I'm chain eating biscuits this morning whilst Theo sleeps :dohh:

Good luck with jabs MF xxx

My mums only 25min down the road and I only see her once a week lol just dont get round to it, traffic, petrol etc :( wont ben move to same town as your parents?

I dont see my mum at all, havent seen her for about 4 years, maybe longer! She is a waste of space :haha:

My mums only 25min down the road and I only see her once a week lol just dont get round to it, traffic, petrol etc :( wont ben move to same town as your parents?

i wouldnt want to live back in milton keynes if im honest i didnt have a very good childhood there and alot of bad memories but just an hour half hour away would be perfect as id get to see my fam and friends more often

Corby and kettering are kinda close to us in bedford :D But a fair bit cheaper.

I want one more baby but not for a few years.

Corby and kettering are kinda close to us in bedford :D But a fair bit cheaper.

I want one more baby but not for a few years.
yeh we saw in rightove the house prices in bedford and fthought nooooo way lol plus im not too keen on bedford used to go college there :haha:

I am chain eating biscuits too :haha:

Got Elodie weighed today and she is 11lb 4oz now!

Hiding in my kitchen at the moment with biscuits, 1 child asleep in buggy, other child on sofa with cbeebies.

Hopefully your cycles are getting shorter Whisper - good for baby #2!

How is Jade napping now MF? Elodie still has a 2+ hour long nap at some point in the day, quite often 3 hours :wacko:

Since she was 6weeks jades done 14stretch at night (1bottle during this time) and then 1-3 hours in day. Last week she has started having 40mins in morning,1 1.5 hour luncnh and then a 45 nap afternoon.She will sleep if I go out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->