Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Omgwow!! I hate jades cat naps but I am glad she seems to know night and day,She probably sleeps 17/18 hours out of 24 but she does most of it at night. Tbh I hate naps and find them really inconvenient lol I cant wait till she can be awake without being tired aghhh. She would sleep for hhours 0n sofa but I get ocd about her being in cot lol xx

Good work AP! How often do you feed elodie?

Theo will have a 2-3hr nap in the morning then a couple of short naps in afternoon/evening.

Wanted to go out for walk this afternoon but it's pouring with rain.

Feeding wise she normally feeds a lot in the morning, then has her big nap and then I probably feed her every 2 hours ish, sometimes longer? She tends to fall asleep at 8pm at the moment, then has both boobs at 11pm which sees her through til 5am when she will normally just have 1 boob and back to sleep until 7.30ish.

I don't really keep track much, I can tell she feeds less frequently than Ivy did though.

I quite like night feeds as she feeds better, she is already getting distractable in the day and will take ages over her milk.

I have just changed jade to size 2 teats. Jabs in a mo :(
I love the article lindy! I love my children so much but I don't always like them lol x

Gf- hope Theo's reflux eases up soon. Poor guy. Thinking about you two, hope he gains starts gaining weight again :hugs::hugs:

Blake's a good sleeper, too. He goes to bed about 9-10, up at 6 for a bottle, then sleep for another hour or so. Maybe a cat nap in the morning, but usually he's up until his big afternoon nap (3-4 hours), then maybe a cat nap while we hav dinner. He's been eating more, less often lately. He's taking 5-7 oz about 5 times a day, usually about 6am, 9:30am, 1pm, 5pm, 8:30pm. I like his early morning back to sleep as I can get some housework done before he's up, I feel less stressed when kitchen is clean. :haha:

Yesterday, he screamed and screamed every time I changed his diaper, didn't see any rash or anything, not sure what was wrong. He usually doesn't scream for no reason? Explained a couple away by him being hungry (and he gets MAD if bottle isn't in his mouth immediately!), but most times he didnt want food, hugs, coconut oil, play? Usually stopped a couple min after diaper change? Hope today doesn't repeat, or I figure out what's bothering him? Any ideas? Maybe time for next diaper size, could they be too tight? Idk?

Is he crying just when you open the nappy? Or crying when you lay him down and start undressing him?

Is he crying just when you open the nappy? Or crying when you lay him down and start undressing him?

He started getting upset as I put him on the changing table, then kept screaming through the whole change?

Thomas doesn't sleep much at all odd 20 min naps in the day. Sleeps 9-12 then I struggle unless he is in bed with me. Just realised I watched 20 mins of baby tv while Thomas was asleep on me!!!

Poor blake :( hope he is ok xxx
Jabs done :( poor girl. My turn in Thursday for my mmr then Rubys turn next Monday lol :(

Feel so sorry for them having their injections. Thomas was smiling and cooing at the nurse then he rammed the needles in. Poor Thomas looked stunned like "what did I do wrong!"

Feel so sorry for them having their injections. Thomas was smiling and cooing at the nurse then he rammed the needles in. Poor Thomas looked stunned like "what did I do wrong!"

Awe, poor guy! Visualizing that was heartbreaking!

I hate knowing that they have to be put through that so frequently.

Arghh so I went for my smear today and she wouldn't do it as Connor wasn't exactly 12 weeks! He's 12 weeks on Friday but she still wouldn't do it, so I got childcare arranged and went all the way there for nothing! Booked in again Friday :wacko:

How frustrating Embo!

Aww MF, did the jabs wake her, or was she able to sleep thru?

Oh poor babies who had their jabs, its so hard :nope: Is it 2months, 3,4 and then none till 12 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->