Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Smiley that's soooo freaky!!!! Ghost?

Embo what a minx!!! Hopefully just a one off? Isla had a week of wetting herself... Think she Just too busy but bloody drive me mad.

Lucky I have days like that too. My hv come round yesterday and I told her how stressed I am and how I'm worried my bulimia might be about to flare up. So she has suggested I go to the docs and get some councelling- anyone had that? Also through the NHS they offer some head massage and other destressing treatments :)
(she was probing a bit into my relationship with Shaun, which made me feel a bit un comfy coz it's all good apart from laziness! Felt like she thought there was more...?)

Bec, hope your ok?

Saysib, hope Callum settles.

Ruby is fine with Nanna, I can't wait to see her.
Girls are loving Peppa pig world, I'm currently in our hotel room waiting for the girls to fall asleep in our dark room- it's not happening. Ha ha

Oh and have a fun euro vision party.

Sorry if I for got anyone, Internet is slow so can't read back and remember xx

Bloody heck lou thats scary! I do the same with the dummy lol drives me mad.
Jem, glad u had fun x

goodnight ladies im making the most of a quiet flat neighbours are out:happydance: and gonna get me 8 hours b4 stinker wakes

Morning ladies!

Sorry for my absence. Hope you're all doing OK :hugs:

Jem, counselling is defo worth a shot. I had psychotherapy as part of my ed treatment and it helped.

This week Theo's started sleeping through the night, yay! His reflux is just as bad but seeing gp on Friday so going to push for a referral.

Staying with my parents til wed so tom van get work done. No cooking for me :)

What are you guys up to today?

Whisper, how are you finding the ergo?

MF' hope you got some sleep in the end xxx

Hi GF, nice to hear that Theo is sleeping through :happydance: Hope you get a referral for the poor little mite xx

Morning! We enjoyed our Eurovision/Domino's night last night. Yay! :) Poor UK, but at least we did better than last year. :thumbup:

Harry had a good night, only waking at 1am and 4am. :) (And now - 7am).

And I woke up to an email telling me I'd won the lottery last night (I play every Saturday with a direct debit) - £10. :happydance:

Yeu congratulations on the win hehe :) Jade was a sleepy girl. She drank 6oz at 5pm then 6oz again at 6.35pm then slept right through till 7.15am but I kept checking her ffs what a long sleep. Then she had her bottle and snuggled back to sleep till 8.45 :/
What are you doing today? Meant to be at mums for dinner but ive not messaged yet after our row so doubt that will happen! Might take kids to the little petting farm again
Don't know xx

Wish Jack would sleep like that MF! Hes never slept through the night :( hes gone back to wanting two night feeds as well. Im extremely tempted to put him in his own room so I can get more sleep because hes keeping me up for ages in the night because he just fusses all the time. Im sure if he was left to it he would either fall back to sleep or cry to let me know he needs feeding. Just sick of being up an down all night.

Morning all,

Daniel still sleeping - since 10 last night so I'm enjoying a hot cuppa while I can.

Mrs, we don't do the lotto but we do BET on the Irish lotto- you pick either 2,3,4 or 5 numbers and bet on them to come up. We do one line of 3 and 1 line of 4. If the 3 numbers come up you get £600 (roughly) and if the 4 come up you get £6000 (roughly). We can't ever become millionaires doing it but the odds of winning are so much better. My sis and her husband have won over £14k this year on it.

I went to bed last night with a migraine at 11, stupid AF, it seems really heavy since I got the coil- I went through 4 always towels yesterday during the day - soaking through in 3 hours......hopefully it will settle down. Sorry if TMI

One other question - since starting wee man on spoon feeds (one a day) at the mo, he doesn't want his bottles but gets really excited when he sees the spoon coming- I don't want to rush him onto solids too quickly but it is really frustrating. He was having 5 bottles of 7ozs each a day but is down to 4 of about 4-5 ounces a time now. Any tips ladies?

Wish Jack would sleep like that MF! Hes never slept through the night :( hes gone back to wanting two night feeds as well. Im extremely tempted to put him in his own room so I can get more sleep because hes keeping me up for ages in the night because he just fusses all the time. Im sure if he was left to it he would either fall back to sleep or cry to let me know he needs feeding. Just sick of being up an down all night.

We put Daniel in his own room at 9 weeks- I think that he is safer in there as he has an angelcare monitor so I know that he is moving/breathing. In the basket beside me I had no way of knowing.

He started sleeping through at 10 weeks, I think that we were wakening him in the night by moving around in bed, so he settles much better in his own room.

Smiley- jade farts loads in her sleep. Im moving her into her own room at 5mths. Just waiting to see if 4mth regression hits first haha.
Jade does about 5/6 bottles during the day of 4/5oz. I think that amount of bottles is totally normal till 7/8mths as even though they have 'food' in the form of weaning, its more to get them used to it rather than being filling kind of thing.

bsm- enjoy your tea xx

GLad Theo is sleeping much better xx

JEm, glad you mentioned to hv. I found they are very aware of DV but sometimes they push this don't they! Mine is coming tomorrow morning. She is really nice and has 3 children with same age gap. Might mention the stress just see what she says.
Just looked outside and looks like it may rain :(

BSM, my OH does the irish lotto and has done it for 2 years (ish?) and hasnt won a penny! One week he forgot to put it on, and it was the first week he had ever forgotten to do it since he started, and his numbers came out :rofl: It was only for 3 numbers though so would have only been a few hundred!

MF, I put Osc in his own room from 8-9 weeks and he was fine but Jack is 11 weeks and still sleeping like a newborn lol. S think I will make the move this week. Need to clear his cot out becaus eit is currently FULL of a load of clothes that no longer fit him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->