Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh my god Ive had a bloody day of it! Remember I went for my smear on Tuesday but they wouldn't do it as Connor wasn't 12 weeks so they booked it in for today, so off I go to have it again and I go to the loo just before they do it and my bloody period starts!!! The nurse said she can't do it if your bleeding so it had to be cancelled again!! Arghhh

Oh, Embo. How annoying, Doesn't it just figure? AF came today for me too, oh well maybe next month. :cry:

love my ergo:cloud9:

She looks so cozy in there, little cutie!

Very funny about the ads :haha:

MF, been meaning to say yeah on getting the wonderful new barrister for your case, good going! M is so lucky to have you!

Funny changing stories, too. Funny and yucky!!! :haha:

I agree about the wrap, if its slightly off then you need to wrap it again but it doesnt take long so not too bad. I cant wait to try some different holds :happydance:

I'd look on ebay for an insert :)
Oooo holidays! We are off to france too later in year, well just me, 3kids and my poor poor sister ha ha.

Not to much planned today. Cleaning the house and waiting for boiler check.
Eta: omfg Jade has just shit right up her back. I don't actually know where to start with the clean up process!!?

:rofl:

lol bug has done that a couple of times and just hosed her down in the bath.

I really want a wrap but I'm a big lady so not sure if I have to get a longer one as there's obviously more to wrap :haha:

Em, I cant tie my wrap around the front like everyone else does :blush: I have to tie it round the back because there isnt enough material haha! And I bought a long one!

I have a size 6 wrap it looks massive but obv it goes round and round! Try a sling library and thy should advise on a size to get xx

Must start using mine properly. Indeed I get to a meet as unsure of the carries x

I need my maternity clothes to sell well on ebay so I can buy a carrier!

I am a short arse and quite small and I struggle with loads of extra material with wraps.

I bet I'm like double your size lol, I'm screwed!

You're not. Honestly, get a longer wrap like I have and tie it round your back and you will be fine. You will have plenty of material left to tie round the back :thumbup: xxx

Morning, how your all ok? And babies?
Ruby slept all night for shauns mum and she is happy.
My house looks like a baby doesn't live there, shauns mum has everything.

Anyway nearly at peppa pig world, mf will give you a wave.

Have a fab day everyone x

Hope you have a fabulous day with your little ladies Jem x x

MF Im waiting until Jack is a tiny bit older to start wearing him out of the house more x x

Morning everyone, feeling a bit less stressed with everything now :D

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :hugs:

Its gonna piss it down here by the looks of it :( And I told my sister Id go and help her move house gaahhhhhhhh!

just did my first walk to the shop without pram but the ergo and she was good as gold loved looking aroundbest buy ever

OMG you'll never guess what my 5 year old little girl has just gone and done!!

She's just done a massive turd in the garden :cry: Then Jacks only gone and stepped in it

Could actually seriously cry now. I'm on my own till Monday with them all again and that's happened!!! Arghhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->