Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Seriously what little girl does that! A proper huge adult sized dump... she's been potty trained over 3 years! SO angry

No accident either :lol: She's pulled her pants down and done it because she can't be bothered to go upstairs :grr:

Naughty Lily! :(

My dad and his other half are here from France, visiting for the weekend. :) Eurovision party tonight. :happydance:

Also, 3 more days until I've gone a whole year without AF. Yesssss!! :thumbup:

Omg em :( I bloody hate weekends! I like the no school run part and that's it. Nearly cried this morn as realised it's almost half vterm :(

Hi ladies, wriggler glad your feeling better:thumbup:
Embo feel for you being on your own but imaging her going in the garden :haha:

Jem hope you have a fun time with your older girlies
MF :hugs: i feel your pain:haha:
Quiet few days here had a mini meltdown yesterday over smallest thing! is everyone else still feeling hormonal? I feel like such a fool now but yesterday so upset that hairdresser double booked me was stupid but some days feel all over the place:cry:

Have a fun night mrs

i am so tired had the worst night last night and not with lena was our neighbours again we had the police out twice as they were partying again the first time they were told to turn it down they did so then an hour later was back on then half 4 in the morn police had to be called again as were even louder this time they had someone watching from the balcony so when they saw police they turned it down but police heard it and they woudlnt answer the door to police so police kicked on the door then made everyone leave then again at 6 more music!

Hello m'darlings! :wave:

Hope you're all okay! :hugs:

Lily had her jabs on Thursday, and if you're on my FB, you can see how poorly she looked. It broke my heart, another 4 more weeks and she's back again for more :cry:.

I'm back to the DR's next week with my pain down there, BUPA this time, fingers crossed it works.

Btw, as I'm a little inactive atm with how I am, if you want my mobile number (and you're on my FB) just ask or ask Lou (smileyfaces) she has it.
xoxox

Hugs to those who are needing them :hug:

DH got back last night from 4 weeks away and Calum has been so clingy and whingy since he arrived back. He doesnt seem to know what he wants, he's just whining. I might break out the calpol soon if he doesnt let up.
I had to laugh Embo at your DD doing a poo in your garden as my DD, also 5 did one in her pants today - while playing in her room! Yuck! I'm guessing its because daddy is back again, but I was so mad.

My hormones are certainly all over the place right now Lucky. I'm tearful, having night sweats and my hair is falling out by the handful! Anyone else losing loads of hair?

My hair is same!
Also lashed out at my mum today ffs everyone was winding me up. I asked her if she had any juice to save me going to shop and she was like no go to shop. Ffs jade was crying with tiredness and I was trting to do dinner then I burnt myself so I text her dont f*cking worring about it grrr feel bad but I was only asking. I don't get much help from family yet my mum has my sisters kids ALL the time.

Aw Bec, PM me your number. :D You got an iPhone? We can iMessage if you have (I have an iPod Touch). :)

My hair is coming out in clumps - A LOT! I was actually worried this am with the amount!

Ive got whatsapp but I need to update it but then when i try to do it it doesnt let me :wacko:

Nix, thats not good! Mine used to fall out when i was preg but its much better now. Is your diet ok? Sometimes its to do with your diet?

Yeah it's ok I think. I remember it happenejg last time but not sure if after or during preg!!

Forgot to tell you all about something freaky that happened last night/this morning.

Jack was fussing on and off at about 2am. I kept getting up and putting his dummy in and getting back in bed (and repeated this process several times because I couldnt be arsed making him a bottle yet lol). Anyway he seemed to settle after a short while and then woke up at 4am and I knew I had to get up and make his bottle then. Anyway, I got to his crib and his sleeping bag was OPEN. Like, fully unzipped. I dont know if any of you have seen the sleeping bags in ikea that zip from the right shoulder down towards the left foot and then across towards the right foot, so its like a zig zag zip. So I know it wasnt just a fluke with Jack doing it because it would be too difficult for him to do and I know for a fact that I didnt do it because Id been up and down so many times that I was quite awake and just know I didnt touch the bag. I only ever put the dummy back in his mouth, didnt adjust his covers or bag at all.

So weird. It wasn't just unzipped, it was opened out so Jack was fully exposed with no cover if that makes sense. I asked OH if he had been in and done it and he said he hadnt and said I must have done it but i KNOW i never did it.

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"