Baby Bugs Due February 2013

The only reason I am waiting is because Jade and Ruby will be sharing. I am going to wait till summer holidays when Jade is 5mths so Ruby can go to bed later if no school :) tbh we dont have angel sensor or baby monitors so I think Jade will be fine. I only ever get her in the night if she cries. She often fusses and then goes back to sleep like you said :)
My other 2 stayed in with me till they were 14mths then moved straight into a cotbed and slept 12hours, so tempted to leave it that late again but Ryan will just moan! Currently having to have sex on sofa as our bed is mega creaky!!!

BSm-regarding AF. Mine have been heavy too :(

BSM, the Irish lotto sounds a lot better than the national lottery! Your sister's been lucky! :wacko: I pay £1 every week and have done for over two years now, and I've won about £70 or £80 in total.

Morning ladies!

Sorry for my absence. Hope you're all doing OK :hugs:

Jem, counselling is defo worth a shot. I had psychotherapy as part of my ed treatment and it helped.

This week Theo's started sleeping through the night, yay! His reflux is just as bad but seeing gp on Friday so going to push for a referral.

Staying with my parents til wed so tom van get work done. No cooking for me :)

What are you guys up to today?

Whisper, how are you finding the ergo?

MF' hope you got some sleep in the end xxx

i absalutluy LOVE the ergo so does lena she was fussy last night so i pther in it she was quiuet and smiling within seconds

had a awful night here again neigbours were quiet BUT lena decided she wou,ld stay awake and shout at me then just smile when i went to her

Argghhh!!
Im so annoyed with my sister! For the last week, everytime Ive had a few spare hours Ive been going to help her decorate her new house and was helping her four five hours yesterday moving into her new house and last night she asked if I would look after my neice for an hour while she picked up a fridge etc so I said yes ok.

Well my neice has been here for three hours (which I dont mind) but she has been screammmmming for the last 50mins and she is waking Jack up and making him upset and on the verge of waking Oscar up too so rang my sister and told her she will have to come for her because I cant settle her and she had the cheek to huff and puff about it.

Shes just been for her now and took her home and was pulling her face about it saying she has still got stuff to do. She didnt say Thanks Louise for all your help this week and for looking after Isla all morning! She was just like 'hmm right, well thanks anyway' in a pissed off sarcastic kinda way! Arrrgghhh! Cheeky bitch!!!

MF, we have a really squeeky bed too :haha:

OH is doing my head in today :growlmad: Think Im just in a bad mood with everyone and everything lol.

Bex...I never ever win onthe Lotto. Stopped doing it ages ago. Im partial to the odd scratch card though :lol:

lena and rover again
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/grwoing.jpg

Aww! I love your Lena and Rover pics, Linds. It'll be so great when she's 16 and sitting in front of him. <3

Aww! I love your Lena and Rover pics, Linds. It'll be so great when she's 16 and sitting in front of him. <3

lol she will prob hate him come then i dont even know if he can come to england with us as we are talking about buying new things there

Aw, surely you can fit him into a van. <3 You've given me inspiration to do a shot of Harry on his birthdays - like, the same thing every year. :) I don't know what yet though! We'll have to see what his favourite toy is on his first birthday.

Bex, I'd like to do the same for Lily! I'll have to find something I can always give her. But what? :haha:.
xoxox

Aw, surely you can fit him into a van. <3 You've given me inspiration to do a shot of Harry on his birthdays - like, the same thing every year. :) I don't know what yet though! We'll have to see what his favourite toy is on his first birthday.
we wont be taking a van but selling most our stuff here and wil send her toys over etc my plan was for just borthdays etc but ended up ding every few weeks lol

Wow, I've just put Harry in front of the TV, watching Charlie & Lola, and he's transfixed! Usually, I just watch what I want and he might passively look at the TV, but he looks like he's enjoying CBeebies. I know it's not great for babies to watch TV, and I'd never really thought about putting him in front of it, but I think he likes it. We might give ITNG a go tonight - I've never watched it before! :haha:

Core I haven't watched ITNG since Lily was a baby :lol: I'm sure it'll creep back in once Connor gets older- if the older ones let him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->