Baby Bugs Due February 2013

hes now said i can let her once in a whle but doesnt see the need for it lol
af has felt like she on way for the last week and nothing but getting worse cramp wise tonight

Love the pic.
I could not live without a bit of tv!!!! I'm sure his mind will change?

I should do a journal but I can't keep up with you all let alone my own!
Off to bed, tired times here, hope you all sleep well x

Bug prefers the formula one and moto Gp. I've got them recorded on the TiVo so when she is grizzly or I need to get something done I stick a bit of that on and she sits there fascinated by it.

I've not even got a journal :blush:

Make one!! :thumbup:

Haha TV does make life easier, especially when you have a walker and need them entertained for a bit while you [insert boring housework/cooking stuff here :rofl:]

I use the TV for 'down time' with Ivy now she doesn't nap, sometimes she just needs to sit down and calm down for a bit.

I have also told her that daytime cookery programs and things like 'saturday kitchen' are 'I can cook' for grown ups :rofl:

'I can cook' is a great show,shame about the annoying bint that hosts it.

Hi all!

Jem, hope you can talk to someone about your ED flaring up. Hang in there...Maybe you can pick up a hobby or something to distract you?

Lena's pics are too cute with the dog - my bf is doing some similar ones with a huge bear - fun to see them change.

I'm kind of mixed on the tv - I dont think anything would hurt in moderation - we showed Whitt some Baby Einstein videos on the 8hr drive a couple of times and he was TRANSFIXED!!! He occasionally watches tv while we're in the living room or bedroom. I plan to limit it even when he's older to just an hr or so a day - I want him doing other things like games, puzzles, sports, playing outside, etc...

And ps, just in case anyone is thinking of it an 8hr drive with a 3mo old is about 7hrs and 45 min too long. And then it gets extra special when it turns into 12hrs with stops....:wacko: I thought we'd never get home yesterday. I finally had to put ear phones in to power through the last couple of hours.

On the bright side he's been sleeping fantastically lately! Knock on wood:thumbup:

AND in other big news - he rolled over front to back yesterday!!!:happydance: My big boy!! Where does time go???

Woohoo!!!! Well done Whitten!!! :wohoo:

Harry's been trying to roll from back to front, but only gets as far as lifting his shoulder off the floor - I help him after that! :)

In a month's time, we've got a 4+ hr drive - we're going up north to Cheshire to visit my dad's side of the family. I'm pretty sure Harry will sleep for most of the journey.

Morning!

Good job whitten! Theo rolled from front to back on Saturday on our bed. Tried him again on the floor yday and he couldn't do it :dohh:

Theo slept loads yday - I thought it was loads then added it up and it was just the right amount for a baby, I'm just not used to him sleeping like a baby!

X

I've not even got a journal :blush:

Make one!! :thumbup:

Haha TV does make life easier, especially when you have a walker and need them entertained for a bit while you [insert boring housework/cooking stuff here :rofl:]

I might do, just think its a weird time to start now because my first post will be stupidly long trying to 'set the scene' and talk about both kids because theres so much to say already!

I use the TV for 'down time' with Ivy now she doesn't nap, sometimes she just needs to sit down and calm down for a bit.

I have also told her that daytime cookery programs and things like 'saturday kitchen' are 'I can cook' for grown ups :rofl:

:rofl:

'I can cook' is a great show,shame about the annoying bint that hosts it.

She was presenting cbeebies over the weekend and looks about 5 or 6 months pregnant. She will probably be going off on mat leave soon but it wont stop the repeats :haha:

Hi all!

Jem, hope you can talk to someone about your ED flaring up. Hang in there...Maybe you can pick up a hobby or something to distract you?

Lena's pics are too cute with the dog - my bf is doing some similar ones with a huge bear - fun to see them change.

I'm kind of mixed on the tv - I dont think anything would hurt in moderation - we showed Whitt some Baby Einstein videos on the 8hr drive a couple of times and he was TRANSFIXED!!! He occasionally watches tv while we're in the living room or bedroom. I plan to limit it even when he's older to just an hr or so a day - I want him doing other things like games, puzzles, sports, playing outside, etc...

And ps, just in case anyone is thinking of it an 8hr drive with a 3mo old is about 7hrs and 45 min too long. And then it gets extra special when it turns into 12hrs with stops....:wacko: I thought we'd never get home yesterday. I finally had to put ear phones in to power through the last couple of hours.

On the bright side he's been sleeping fantastically lately! Knock on wood:thumbup:

AND in other big news - he rolled over front to back yesterday!!!:happydance: My big boy!! Where does time go???

Well done! Thats really early to start rolling! Clever boy!! Jack leaned on to his side the other day looking like he was gunna roll but he wasn't it was just a fluke lol.

Woohoo!!!! Well done Whitten!!! :wohoo:

Harry's been trying to roll from back to front, but only gets as far as lifting his shoulder off the floor - I help him after that! :)

In a month's time, we've got a 4+ hr drive - we're going up north to Cheshire to visit my dad's side of the family. I'm pretty sure Harry will sleep for most of the journey.

Where abouts in Cheshire? I am in Cheshire :thumbup:

Morning!

Good job whitten! Theo rolled from front to back on Saturday on our bed. Tried him again on the floor yday and he couldn't do it :dohh:

Theo slept loads yday - I thought it was loads then added it up and it was just the right amount for a baby, I'm just not used to him sleeping like a baby!

X

Great news on Theo sleeping more! How is his reflux doing?

----

I put Jack in his own room last night and he still ended up having two night feeds :dohh: He was back in my room by 1.30 :( Wish he would sleep through like everyone elses babies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->